The Student Room Group

Best websites for learning mandarin

Any websites to learn mandarin?
Original post by kwakraon
duolingo and memrise can be an easy starting point!
Reply 2
Original post by kwakraon
I’ve never tried learning mandarin but i have studied other asian languages and german too. i always found Lingodeer to be REALLY good for languages (especially asian languages because i think the app was initially made just for them but i might be remembering jt wrong) it helps with a lot more complicated stuff than other apps like duolingo can do but i have no experience with mandarin so i can’t be too sure but it’s definitely worth trying because i think mandarin was one of the first languages they made a course for on the app. also i’m not sure if you’re a beginner or how much you already know but i found a nice detailed and informative article with LOADS of resources that look like it could be really helpful. i’ll add the link here: https://www.expatden.com/china/guide-to-learn-chinese-language-fast/
i myself don’t know much of anything about mandarin but i hope the article helps! also reddit might be a good place to check out posts from other learners sharing their resources and tips, that’s where i found the article. good luck with your learning!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending