The Student Room Group

AHP Loans

I already have a degree - graduated 2003. I am currently in my first year of Operating Department Practitioner Undergraduate Degree and I’m not sure I’ve made the right choice. I am considering switching to Physiotherapy instead but would have to begin year 1 again. Can I access an additional 3 years funding if I was to start again on a different AHP course in September 2024? Thank you.
Hi Lena,

Yes, as physiotherapy is an allied health professionals course, we will disregard your previous study as long as you are not already registered in that field.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply