Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just curious

This thread may get deleted, but sod it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I had a stalker once. It was not cool.

ReputationRep:
    I had one once too! It was scary as hell haven't seen/heard from him for almost a year though so all is ok

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, hi I'm a stalker. Nice to finally be able to introduce myself... I've so been waiting for a thread like this.

WTF were you thinking? Stalkers aren't gonna post on here!

ReputationRep:
    Ex got very strange and stalkerish and the police became involved. Not pleasanr at all.

ReputationRep:
    How come its always girls that get stalked by their exs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren18)
    Yeah, hi I'm a stalker. Nice to finally be able to introduce myself... I've so been waiting for a thread like this.

Hahaha :rofl: made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    Yes....theres this paedo and he has been stalking me and my best mate since Christmas 2003. Its pretty serious actually. We've thought of going to the police about it cos he stopped in his car once and tried to pull us in his car. He always drives past and makes crude gestures and he just does it all night. Its really scary.

ReputationRep:

well, why not....if they don't post a pic, details of themself!!!

Stalkers are very clever people you know....

Maybe your just young :p:

ReputationRep:
    A guy used to follow me around constantly for a while at school. And I'm male! :eek:

He wasn't gay or anything... he just had almost no friends. But don't feel sorry for him - he had no friends because he was SO ANNOYING. Sometimes I had to turn corners, then run really quickly so he wouldn't know which way I went. I would subtly hint that I didn't want to be his friend... and eventually I just told the weirdo to stop following me about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    A guy used to follow me around constantly for a while at school. And I'm male! :eek:

He wasn't gay or anything... he just had almost no friends. But don't feel sorry for him - he had no friends because he was SO ANNOYING. Sometimes I had to turn corners, then run really quickly so he wouldn't know which way I went. I would subtly hint that I didn't want to be his friend... and eventually I just told the weirdo to stop following me about.
    aww poor lad :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Yeah, same situation here.....but i had a female stalking me.....how screwed up is that?......well she stalked like me and my homies......she basically had no friends.....shame really....at least she got laid.....lol :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    well, why not....if they don't post a pic, details of themself!!!

Stalkers are very clever people you know....

Maybe your just young :p:
    If stalkers are clever people, as you say, they probably won't post on a thread entitled 'Stalkers. Post. Here'

Also, I am not young by TSR standards (nearly 19), and even if I was how on earth would this make any difference?!

Maybe you're just weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Yes....theres this paedo and he has been stalking me and my best mate since Christmas 2003. Its pretty serious actually. We've thought of going to the police about it cos he stopped in his car once and tried to pull us in his car. He always drives past and makes crude gestures and he just does it all night. Its really scary.
    If I'd known you were scared I would have stopped. :p:

P.S. He's not a paedo... paedos wouldn't go after young teens, only pre-pubescents. He's just a pervert. Not that that makes it much better.

ReputationRep:

P.S. He's not a paedo... paedos wouldn't go after young teens, only pre-pubescents. He's just a pervert. Not that that makes it much better.
    Actually there are some paedophiles who are interested in young teens specificaaly and target girls between thae ages of 11-14.

ReputationRep:
    actually im a bit stalkerish. i think i have obsessive tendancies.

what behaviour constitutes stalking?

ReputationRep:
    If stalkers are clever people, as you say, they probably won't post on a thread entitled 'Stalkers. Post. Here'

Also, I am not young by TSR standards (nearly 19), and even if I was how on earth would this make any difference?!

Maybe you're just weird.
    well, some stalkers like to boast about yourself stalking, they are very unpredicatable.....yeah, i am weird in a coolness way....tho

anyway, the Weird comment was very harsh, dude, your just terrible :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    If I'd known you were scared I would have stopped. :p:

Exactly. He still scares us big time! I can't tell my parents though or they'd never let me out of the house lol. Infact, he's even started coming round my estate and he knows where i live cos he seen me go in my house once. :dong:

ReputationRep:
    I have a leech... thats kinda the same... his name's richard and he won't go away! :mad: he doesn't do any work either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    Actually there are some paedophiles who are interested in young teens specificaaly and target girls between thae ages of 11-14.
    But psychologically they're not paedophiles. 11-14 year old girls have usually hit puberty and therefore aren't "children". Like I said, there are some PERVERTS who specifically target young girls, but they're not actually paedophiles. Just freaks.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.