Report 14 years ago
Call the police! Now!!
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
well, some stalkers like to boast about yourself stalking, they are very unpredicatable.....yeah, i am weird in a coolness way....tho

anyway, the Weird comment was very harsh, dude, your just terrible :bebored:
hey man, who's that in your avatar? is it ken hom? they look quite hot actually

yea tho, im a stalker. my ex i fooleowed him about alot when we broke up he used to get pissed off about it. but when i stopped, he started following me. but the thing is, it was over between us. it only stopped when we went to uni's th other sides of the uk.

as for now, im sort of stalking my bf. i dono if i should stop. he's mad at me or about something so i cal him everyday nearly and he hust hangs up and for valentines day i wana send him a gift but i dono if he'll be mad cos we arent talking
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
um ... :rolleyes:
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i had a stalker from work, certainly a memorable experience
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
do you think im a stalker? people keep sayin g i am one.

also, blueangel stalks shane. shes a well perv man
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by annabellewalter)
Call the police! Now!!
*shakes head* not that they'll do much, unfortunately. Best to get someone to do him in. A 35 year old guy beat me up when I was 10, for drawing on his truck. Was pretty bad... but he got off with a warning :rolleyes:. The point of me telling you this is, a senior policeman told my dad "off the record" that he should get a friend and get the guy in a dark alley.

So I'm afraid, until this guy actually hurts someone, the police can do nothing.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
do you think im a stalker? people keep sayin g i am one.

also, blueangel stalks shane. shes a well perv man
No... shes on the mend... I think shes given up on him now because his wife's preggers or has actually had a kid or summat...
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by guest1984)
well, some stalkers like to boast about yourself stalking
How do you know so much about what stalkers like to do? :p:
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a stalker. some guy I sat next to on the train found out who I was and he sends me these really odd letters in the post every so often and send me pictures etc. Its so freaky b/c he knows my address.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Someone on here TSR (I wont tell you who) , told me they know who I am, and they gave me an address in pm, and it was mine. Scary!!! I'm always pming that person, they dont reply no more.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
am i a stalker? i am obsessive but i dont know if im a stalker
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
am i a stalker? i am obsessive but i dont know if im a stalker
I would say it is very very weird. Why do you do it? You only drive people away you know.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know but i just cant help myself with my ex i needed to see him all the time because our breakup hurt so so much. and i neded to know if he met someone else and if he was with someone else i get so so jealous and do it more.
with my current bf he isnt talking to me but i call and text him everyday sometimes more. i need to make him understand
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know but i just cant help myself with my ex i needed to see him all the time because our breakup hurt so so much. and i neded to know if he met someone else and if he was with someone else i get so so jealous and do it more.
with my current bf he isnt talking to me but i call and text him everyday sometimes more. i need to make him understand
why do you think that if you call and text him everyday he will understand? He will just get annoyed and igore you and thus get more and more pissed off at you until he never talks to you again and breaks up with you. You sound like you have some self esteem issues.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm writing a film about a stalker, so if anyone can give me any tips on how to script it, let me know.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
why do you think that if you call and text him everyday he will understand? He will just get annoyed and igore you and thus get more and more pissed off at you until he never talks to you again and breaks up with you. You sound like you have some self esteem issues.
surely he will understand we need to be togetther? surely theres the other side to tha arguemnt he will se how much i care and start talking again>??? i really miss him and i wish he will talk to me. when i called him i witheld my number but he knew it was me and hung up. if he was pissed off tho, surely he'd tell me to stop it?

but really this obsessive thing is ruining all my relationships and i cat stoip doing it. i don wat to do.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
surely he will understand we need to be togetther? surely theres the other side to tha arguemnt he will se how much i care and start talking again>??? i really miss him and i wish he will talk to me. when i called him i witheld my number but he knew it was me and hung up. if he was pissed off tho, surely he'd tell me to stop it?

but really this obsessive thing is ruining all my relationships and i cat stoip doing it. i don wat to do.
no he wouldn't tell you to stop, he would just keep ignoring you so he doesn't have to confront the problem. If he is so annoyed at you then he won't want to talk to you, even to tell you to stop. And he won't understand that you need to be together if you cling to him. Guys find independent girls who are happy with themselves much more attractive then needy clingy ones who can't do anything unless they have a guy by their side. He isn't going to see how much you care either, he will just think you are sad. Especially for withholding your number. Remember, he if really wanted to speak to you, he would call.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
no he wouldn't tell you to stop, he would just keep ignoring you so he doesn't have to confront the problem. If he is so annoyed at you then he won't want to talk to you, even to tell you to stop. And he won't understand that you need to be together if you cling to him. Guys find independent girls who are happy with themselves much more attractive then needy clingy ones who can't do anything unless they have a guy by their side. He isn't going to see how much you care either, he will just think you are sad. Especially for withholding your number. Remember, he if really wanted to speak to you, he would call.
hmmmm. he did call me just over a week ago and he was really nice and not at all angry. he just ask if im ok and what have i been doing, but that was after we hadnt spoken for a week cos of argument. after that he wont speak to me on the fone even tho i keep txtn him and calling him.if he doent speak to me how can i apologise, even tho i havent done anything?im just stalking alot this week in preparation for valentines day. i wish to send a gift to his house cos i have his add even tho he didnt giv it to me. i think this will make him happy
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok just sit back and chill out for a bit. Stop trying to contact him as the only thing you are doing is scaring him off. trust me. If you want to keep him around then lay off a bit. Don't contact him until VDay and then send him a msg saying happy vday and let him know you are thinking of him and that you have something for him. If he didn't give you his address, then don't send something to his house. That would just freak him out. If he gets in contact with you before then, then thats ok but stop calling him all the time as its doing nothing except pissing him off. Let him do the running girl.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hmmm but the reason i call so often is also cos when we arent arguing, nearly everyday we talk on the fone or web or both. and what if something horrible has happened to him? but thanks for the advice. i gotta run now. gd nite xx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads