Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok this is the plan. if he doesnt turn up to uni by wed the n i know something is wrong. i will only call on wed, and txt if he doesnt anser. then i will text him on vday. then i will not tlak to him ever again. gd nite x

ReputationRep:
    I had a phone stalker for a few weeks last year. My phone would ring about 3 times a day, showing number withheld and then all I'd get is the sound of someone breathing. The person would never hang up, but wait until I did. It got seriously freaky but thankfully stopped after I answered the phone one day by blowing a whistle really really loudly down the phone. Hope I blew the *******'s eardrums. If that hadn'tve worked I would have ended up changing my number, which I wasn't prepared to do really!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    ok this is the plan. if he doesnt turn up to uni by wed the n i know something is wrong. i will only call on wed, and txt if he doesnt anser. then i will text him on vday. then i will not tlak to him ever again. gd nite x
    hun nothing is going to be wrong with him :rolleyes: you aren't his mother and don't need to check up on him all the time. You will start to suffocate him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    Just curious

This thread may get deleted, but sod it :cool:
    Why would anyone admit to being a stalker. I'm not by the way, but its hardly something you would want publicly known is it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    I had a phone stalker for a few weeks last year. My phone would ring about 3 times a day, showing number withheld and then all I'd get is the sound of someone breathing. The person would never hang up, but wait until I did. It got seriously freaky but thankfully stopped after I answered the phone one day by blowing a whistle really really loudly down the phone. Hope I blew the *******'s eardrums. If that hadn'tve worked I would have ended up changing my number, which I wasn't prepared to do really!
    OMG, i had someone who decided to do that to me a few months ago. Not nice. If i had half a brain cell, i might have tried the whistle thing myself :rolleyes:

Apart from a few obsessed lads, ive never had any crazed stalkers tho, thankfully! They're just plain weird!

ReputationRep:
    i have had 2 stalkers in my life....1 was an ex who called on average 30 times a day (changed my no), so then he turns up at my school and starts following me home. eventually i called his dad.

the other is the friend of a friend who likes to pretend he's stalking me, he freaks me out though because he knows what i am wearing etc.....(hes in london) :eek: thts kinda scary

ReputationRep:
    well one night me and my friend were a bit bored so we decided to find our other friend who had gone awol and wasn't answering his phone. So we went to his house and then c couple of his friends houses and then all the pubs he frequents and then went looking for his car, and we eventually found him and left a funny message on his car.

Do I qualify as a stalker then??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    *shakes head* not that they'll do much, unfortunately. Best to get someone to do him in. A 35 year old guy beat me up when I was 10, for drawing on his truck. Was pretty bad... but he got off with a warning :rolleyes:. The point of me telling you this is, a senior policeman told my dad "off the record" that he should get a friend and get the guy in a dark alley.

So I'm afraid, until this guy actually hurts someone, the police can do nothing.
    my brother got jumped in the street in the middle of the day by some guy and ran off, and the police said they prob wudnt catch him but the best thing to do was get him behind a wall and give him a good beatin!

ReputationRep:
    A guy used to follow me around constantly for a while at school. And I'm male! :eek:

He wasn't gay or anything... he just had almost no friends. But don't feel sorry for him - he had no friends because he was SO ANNOYING. Sometimes I had to turn corners, then run really quickly so he wouldn't know which way I went. I would subtly hint that I didn't want to be his friend... and eventually I just told the weirdo to stop following me about.
    Haha, i had the same thing. This guy was new to the school and i think he must have realised i was part of the 'cool group' and decided to follow me everywhere. It started off as a laugh, like he'd sit next to me in all my classes, but got serious to the point where i'd be going to the toilet, turn round, and he'd be there waiting. He never talked or anything, just followed me. In the end i just learnt to accept it, and we're friends now. He's an absolute idiot, and a real bad geek, but i accept that i can't get rid of him.

*shakes head* not that they'll do much, unfortunately. Best to get someone to do him in. A 35 year old guy beat me up when I was 10, for drawing on his truck. Was pretty bad... but he got off with a warning :rolleyes:. The point of me telling you this is, a senior policeman told my dad "off the record" that he should get a friend and get the guy in a dark alley.

So I'm afraid, until this guy actually hurts someone, the police can do nothing.
    I also had something similar to this happen. When i was about 12 i was helping a friend with a paper round. I posted a newspaper through this door, like you do on a paper round, and started walking to the next house. The guy was giving me a weird look out the window, and i just started to innocently laugh. Next thing i know this guy comes storming out of the house. He chased me, clean jumping a load of hedges, and caught me. He punched me in the face a few times, and then threw me into a wall. Then kicked me a few times and walked off. I rang my mum and she got in contact with the police, and they said there was nothing they could do. Damn Police. So anyway a load of my mates got some revenge for me and trashed his car.

As for stalking, i've never been a fan of it. I've never done it, and other then the guy i mentioned, it's never happened to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I have a leech... thats kinda the same... his name's richard and he won't go away! :mad: he doesn't do any work either!
    My sister( let's call her M) has a leech. She copies her work, chooses the same subjects, wont go to the toliet without M, wont go to a church thing without M, she even wont go to het locker without M. Now she wants M to catch the bus with her even though M and I live nowhere near her.

ReputationRep:
    But psychologically they're not paedophiles. 11-14 year old girls have usually hit puberty and therefore aren't "children". Like I said, there are some PERVERTS who specifically target young girls, but they're not actually paedophiles. Just freaks.
    Actually they are paedophiles by law and psychologically the behaviour is the same as paedophiles as they manipulate trust, use discresion and manipulate the youngster. Paedophilia by law and psychology is not determined by the puberty or sexual activity of the child.

ReputationRep:
    would you qualify calling a guy and hanging up now and then or driving by a guy's house "on the way to the store" stalking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiesado)
    would you qualify calling a guy and hanging up now and then or driving by a guy's house "on the way to the store" stalking?
    when is now and then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    when is now and then?
    maybe once a day just to see if he's home or hear his voice. maybe more if one is particularly bored or curious.

ReputationRep:
    maybe once a day just to see if he's home or hear his voice. maybe more if one is particularly bored or curious.
    Verging onto stalkerish behaviour def

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I have like 10 stalkers at college! :eek: They've all suddenly come out of the woodwork. It's pretty scary, so I daren't go in the refectory now, I just hide in the library. :ahhhhh: One in particular just stares at me with his intense glare and everytime I look around, he's there. People say I should be flattered that so many people like me, but I have to say, I find it kinda disturbing. I'm gonna have to change my hairdo, lol. :punk:

ReputationRep:
    It does sound a little stalkerish if its just some guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    Verging onto stalkerish behaviour def
    perhaps. a girl has to have a hobby :p:

ReputationRep:
    are stalkers and tag-a-longs the some thing then?

ReputationRep:
    I had one...

bless, my younger brother was stuck in his class at college too...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.