The Student Room Group

Social work degree (full time) funding previous study

Hi I am considering whether to apply for a 3year full time degree in social work and I am unsure what financial aid I would be eligible for as I have had 4years previous study and have a level 5 qualification but no degree
Hi Marie79,

It would be subject to previous study rules.


This means you need to self fund the tuition Fees however you can still apply for the Maintenance Loan and grants if applicable.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply