RICHEST MAN and RICHEST WOMAN in UK? Watch

This discussion is closed.
devesh254
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Does anyone know who the richest man and richest woman in the UK are? Any official/complied list please? Thanx!
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/section...C-IX7429721604

try google first
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Various newspapers compile rich lists every year. It's quite difficult to do accurately though because of course know one could really know how much money some had. Google "rich list" or something, you should get something back.
devesh254
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
ah thx...
Lauren18
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Madonna & Guy Ritchie are one of the richest British couples.
JMP
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You fool. No they're not. They are nothign in comparisson with someone such as Abramovich or Mittal.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
me!!!! I'm the richest woman
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Excluding royalty?

In theory, the Sultan of Brunei was the richest man in the world (or he could have been overtaken by the non-royalty Bill Gates) and the Queen was the richest but what's she going to do with the money anyway? If she sold any of her property, to go on some amazingly luxurious cruise, she'd be out in a few secs.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wil the RICHEST MAN be richer than the richest man?
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
wil the RICHEST MAN be richer than the richest man?
yes, I think so
posh_git
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
royalty????? lol they are worth nowt!!! JK Rowling is richer than the Queen. The Queen has power but she's nt rich!!!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
yes, I think so
I guess what they say about money giving you the right to capitalise your name (no pun intended) is true.
Belle Noire
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'll take a stab in the dark: Richard Branson and J.K. Rowling?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by devesh254)
Does anyone know who the richest man and richest woman in the UK are? Any official/complied list please? Thanx!
at a guess it'd be tetra pak guy and the queen.
though Rowling is the biggest female earner
Lauren18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JasonPaver)
You fool. No they're not. They are nothign in comparisson with someone such as Abramovich or Mittal.
Oi!!! I'm not a fool! Abramovich and Mittal are not couples! The Times Rich List 2004 had Madonna and Guy in the top 20 COUPLES - which is what I said. Who's the fool now? :P
covered farm wagon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oooh, I once went to a fancy dress party as the Duke of Westminster. He was the richest man at the time, but I see he has fallen to second place... still, he's worth 5,000 million pounds, so still quite rich.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by covered farm wa)
Oooh, I once went to a fancy dress party as the Duke of Westminster. He was the richest man at the time, but I see he has fallen to second place... still, he's worth 5,000 million pounds, so still quite rich.
Yeah but he's an *******. Well, that is if he's the person i'm thinking of!
Actually, I hate the whole of the royal family, I wish they would just go away (hehe) - snobs, they don't do anything for the country yet they get everything for free and have easy god damn lives! However, I would not trade places with a member of the royal family, cos they suck!
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by posh_git)
royalty????? lol they are worth nowt!!! JK Rowling is richer than the Queen. The Queen has power but she's nt rich!!!
The Queen was known as being the richest woman in the world. JK Rowling is not the richest woman in the world. The Queen has property that's worth ten times anything Rowling will ever be able to obtain. She's in a different league...but she can't do anything with it anyway. That's why royalty are often excluded from richest people lists. They can't do anything with their money anyway. Though I heard the King of Spain put loads of money into Real Madrid...
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Yeah but he's an *******. Well, that is if he's the person i'm thinking of!
Actually, I hate the whole of the royal family, I wish they would just go away (hehe) - snobs, they don't do anything for the country yet they get everything for free and have easy god damn lives! However, I would not trade places with a member of the royal family, cos they suck!
The Queen is Head of State. Head of States never do anything anyway. They just represent the country. Loads of Americans are jealous of not having a royal family. Without the royal family, we'd be like...Moldova or something. Noone would give a **** about us.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
The Queen is Head of State. Head of States never do anything anyway. They just represent the country. Loads of Americans are jealous of not having a royal family. Without the royal family, we'd be like...Moldova or something. Noone would give a **** about us.
Would rather have a President than a Royal Family.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (17)
7.17%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.55%
I don't think they'd understand (40)
16.88%
It might lead to more bullying (84)
35.44%
There's nothing they could do (71)
29.96%

Watched Threads