Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    The Queen was known as being the richest woman in the world. JK Rowling is not the richest woman in the world. The Queen has property that's worth ten times anything Rowling will ever be able to obtain. She's in a different league...but she can't do anything with it anyway. That's why royalty are often excluded from richest people lists. They can't do anything with their money anyway. Though I heard the King of Spain put loads of money into Real Madrid...
    The Queen doesn't personally own all the property which she has entitled residency in, much of it belongs to the Crown which is seperate from the individual monarch. Therefore she is no where near as rich as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett et al.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    The Queen was known as being the richest woman in the world. JK Rowling is not the richest woman in the world. The Queen has property that's worth ten times anything Rowling will ever be able to obtain. She's in a different league...but she can't do anything with it anyway. That's why royalty are often excluded from richest people lists. They can't do anything with their money anyway. Though I heard the King of Spain put loads of money into Real Madrid...
    it was n the newspaper ages ago that jk rowling had finally earned more money than the queen. besides, how do they earn money? all they do is sit on there ass and reckon everyone loves them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    it was n the newspaper ages ago that jk rowling had finally earned more money than the queen. besides, how do they earn money?
    Which was then refuted by JK Rowling
    all they do is sit on there ass and reckon everyone loves them.
    Property, inheritance, investments, interest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    Which was then refuted by JK Rowling

Property, inheritance, investments, interest.
    u are a very smart person

ReputationRep:
    u are a very smart person
    No just had 3 weeks off and the internet as my only source of enterainment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    No just had 3 weeks off and the internet as my only source of enterainment
    yes i noticed that your post count was starting to rise more and more.

ReputationRep:
    yes i noticed that your post count was starting to rise more and more.
    I think i'm gonna become like Bart in the episode when he breaks his leg in the summer and thinks Ned killed Maude ...... ....... :secruity:

ReputationRep:
    my dads nefew is on it! and his wife, there head hunters and earn over 12 mill a yr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Would rather have a President than a Royal Family.
    that'd be rubbish. nobody would give a poop about us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren18)
    Oi!!! I'm not a fool! Abramovich and Mittal are not couples! The Times Rich List 2004 had Madonna and Guy in the top 20 COUPLES - which is what I said. Who's the fool now? :P
    u could be rite - i cant remember
    (i'll have a look at that rich list later)

however seperately they're no match for the likes of Abramovich etc.

btw the chairman of my local team (conference) is in the top 20 richest people in sport, and about 600th overall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fernando)
    u could be rite - i cant remember
    (i'll have a look at that rich list later)

however seperately they're no match for the likes of Abramovich etc.

btw the chairman of my local team (conference) is in the top 20 richest people in sport, and about 600th overall
    Of course I know they are no match for Abramovich etc separately - that's why I said COUPLES. Don't insult my intelligence. So whoever gave me negative rep for this is completely out of order and will be reported to the mods.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.