(in no particular order)
Emm4nuella
kallisto
medmama
flaurie
cheeseisveg
Z_GAMER
Penguingirl18

Congratulations to all those nominated and good luck for the vote!
:party:
Voting closes on 8th March, so get voting!
(edited 2 months ago)
Congratulations to. @flaurie, @CheeseIsVeg, @MedMama, @emm4nuella, @Kallisto , @Z_GAMER and @penguingirl18 on their nominations for the Friendliest Member 2023 Award.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Talkative Toad
Congratulations to. @flaurie, @CheeseIsVeg, @MedMama, @emm4nuella, @Kallisto , @Z_GAMER and @penguingirl18 on their nominations for the Friendliest Member 2023 Award.

thank you for the nomination :smile:
Some great nominees here! :awesome:
How is being friendly defined on TSR?

Most of my comments were ironic and cynical, not really the British way of friendliness, although I tried to be polite as good as I can. I am surprised for that nomination.
Reply 5
Original post by Kallisto

Most of my comments were ironic and cynical, not really the British way of friendliness, although I tried to be polite as good as I can. I am surprised for that nomination.

I think it is interacting in a positive way with others.
Original post by Scotney
I think it is interacting in a positive way with others.

I have interacted positively with members on TSR, now I am really stunned. I am not really known for friendliness.

@Talkative Toad what does being friendly on TSR means for you?
I have interacted positively with members on TSR, now I am really stunned. I am not really known for friendliness.

@Talkative Toad what does being friendly on TSR means for you?

Being nice ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ*โ™€๏ธ or just not being a douchebag (unpleasant person) in my opinion.

You still deserve the votes
Reply 9

Have you not met the English ๐Ÿ˜‚!
Original post by Scotney

Or even worse the French (we are probably more brutally honest than the English).
Original post by Scotney

Do you tell me that being ironic and sarcastic is the well known British humor the British appreciate? looks like that I got it.
Exactly!๐Ÿ˜ŠAlso you respond to what people say and are open to new people.All this makes you friendly!
Original post by Scotney
Exactly!๐Ÿ˜ŠAlso you respond to what people say and are open to new people.All this makes you friendly!

Sounds like that Britain would be the paradise for me. Do I have welcomed so many people in this year or what did make me so 'open'?
bump :bebored:
Voted I think

Quick Reply

Latest