The Student Room Group

Not achieved 2300 placement hours by end of final year

If you have not worked the 2300 placement hours by the time you graduate, what are the next steps?
This is probably something to urgently discuss with your personal tutor/director of studies.
Original post by artful_lounger
This is probably something to urgently discuss with your personal tutor/director of studies.

Thank you for your reply, I shall do that immediately.

I have heard other Universities offering an extra placement in the summer after graduation, but I do not know if there is a maximum number of hours a retrieval can be?
Original post by Sister_Shizzle
Thank you for your reply, I shall do that immediately.

I have heard other Universities offering an extra placement in the summer after graduation, but I do not know if there is a maximum number of hours a retrieval can be?

I suspect this is really a university by university if not case by case situation, so you really just need to start working out how to resolve this for your case at your uni specifically with the people who are in a position to know what options there are - i.e. the relevant people convening your course!
Original post by artful_lounger
I suspect this is really a university by university if not case by case situation, so you really just need to start working out how to resolve this for your case at your uni specifically with the people who are in a position to know what options there are - i.e. the relevant people convening your course!

I have calculated that I will owe around 305 hours after my final placement so I hope I can do an extra placement over the summer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending