Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I think it's nice, but maybe you should go for more of a suicide note feel?
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    I'm one of your 'critics' normally, you and everyone knows that and I'm not going to try and deny it, but seriously, I'm going to be civil here.

I don't think that sending a letter that personal, that intense and that involved will do a lot for either you OR him. Put yourself into his situation for a moment. For a start, he must receive *thousands* of letters a day from fans - he simply does not have that *time* to reply or even look at all of them. What will make your envelope different? He may not even look at it, just put it into the pile 'to reply to... eventually'. What will that acheive for you? knowing that you've exposed all of your feelings to him and have him not even read it? is it worth it? You'll forever be thinking 'what happened to that letter?' - it'll become something else you're obsessive about.

Then there's the flipside. Say he does get your letter and read it. What will he think? If, like you believe, he's a lovely nice friendly caring guy - what will he think of himself for making you feel this way? Again, what do you think will happen? he'll drop everything, whatever he's working on with Westlife at the moment, to come and see you? I'm sorry, but that just will not happen and if it *does* (covering every possibility here) - wont that make it worse for you? Seeing him face to face whilst he knows exactly what he does to you will make it arkward (sp?) and weird wont it? if he hugs you to make you feel better, it'll leave you wanting more and wont get you anywhere, will it?

Seriously, think about keeping the letter to yourself. It's good that you've let all your feelings out onto paper. How about taking the letter to a therapist or something - then they will be able to help you get over this so that you can move on. Have you tried every form of therapy? what about hypnosis or something like that? If this Shane thing is wrecking your life, you have to let go of it.

*breathes*.
    Thank you for this, you told me all the options I had, and now I understand myself from that. You're right, I shouldnt send this letter, Ive sent millions before and he never replied, so he wont for this. Im going to do, what you told me to do, by giving this letter to the therapist.

Thanks so much guys, I love you alll sooo much. xxx :tsr: :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I'm going to make sure, he gets this letter this week. With recorded delivery and everything. Before you criticise me and this letter, could you please tell me, what else I should write and whats bits I should miss out, thanks!
    oh i see you are in a rather difficult possition .. well if i were i would just send him the letter you wrote.. i think..since he is famous..he gets a lot of letters so i wont be such a big deal for him..on the other hand..its important for you to get rid of your "feelings" so if this letter will help you just go ahead..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sofa King)
    This shane guy isn't some adonis or woteva, he farts and s**** like the rest of us.
    Just picturing him p*ssing, farting and sh*tting and your image of him as a god will vanish

ReputationRep:
    absolutely no point in sending the letter. he won't read it, and if he did, it would freak him out for 5 minutes then he'd forget all about it and get on with his life. you need to see a shrink..and you need to see one asap.

ReputationRep:
    maybe if you focused on your successes rather than failuers put your past problmes behind you,face the one you are having now,believe in your self and having a higher selfesteem and be determaind wanting to over come this ,you'd succeedike I said before the problems you were having before forced you to get attached to someone who you know you can't really be with and who can really hurt you,I'm npot psychitrist but I try:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Va Va Voom)
    absolutely no point in sending the letter. he won't read it, and if he did, it would freak him out for 5 minutes then he'd forget all about it and get on with his life. you need to see a shrink..and you need to see one asap.
    letting it all out of her heart would help :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    letting it all out of her heart would help :rolleyes:
    She's done that by writing the letter. She doesn't have to send it - she will just worry about whether he's going to reply. She should go to a psychiatrist and let it all out there. Besides, it's her problem - she shouldn't burden this bloke with it.

She has definitely made the right decision, and I'm quite surprised but it's good to think she might be doing the sensible thing at last!

ReputationRep:
    He. Has. A. Pregnant. Wife.

I second hypnosis.

ReputationRep:
    I often get these sort of feelings about Daniel O'Donnell....

ReputationRep:
    You'll grow out of it, and if you don't you'll probably end up in broadmoor with the other psycho stalkers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feedtheflamingo)
    I often get these sort of feelings about Daniel O'Donnell....
    isn't he kind of way too old for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I just thought that we could be together, I mean I thought I had a chance, if you read one of my other threads, there I explained the whole relationship with Shanes band mate Kian. I met Shane, and he was sooo nice to me, no person has ever been so caring and sweet to me before.
    you are actually crazy leave the poor man alone :eek:

ReputationRep:
    awwwww Saba, you are so so so so cute! I think, ignore all bad comments from anyone and send the letter off. BUT make sure you tone it down a bit - because right now it sounds very obsessive and also the sexual paragraph needs to be removed. Girl, I'm sure you are a pretty girl and you sound very sweet by the sounds of it, and i'm sure any guy would be honoured to be with you and yeh I know getting over him is easier said than done, but maybe you should try ur best to get over him u know - it is hard I know. At the end of the day, he is a married man and he has a life of his own and you have to accept that. If it makes you happy, send him the letter and end it there. Finish it and move on. Stop getting overly obsessed because I'm sure you can get any guy you want. All of us here at :tsr: are here for you, especially me. PM me if ever you need to talk but remember everyones here to help you get over him...because ultimately, the reality of it is. that's what you have to do...get over him. Take care girl

mwah

Love Ladyshort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    awwwww Saba, you are so so so so cute! I think, ignore all bad comments from anyone and send the letter off.
    I fail to see how that is going to help. Most of the bad comments on here are quite realistic. Overly obsessive behaviour is a mental illness. Saba is transfering things onto an obsession with this celebrity, she needs guidance and councelling to overcome the real problems she has not encouragement to indulge in an obsessive, escapist fantasy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistBoy)
    I fail to see how that is going to help. Most of the bad comments on here are quite realistic. Overly obsessive behaviour is a mental illness. Saba is transfering things onto an obsession with this celebrity, she needs guidance and councelling to overcome the real problems she has not encouragement to indulge in an obsessive, escapist fantasy.
    Yes, I agree they are quite realistic but if her mind is at rest if she just sends off the letter then she can concentrate on getting over this guy. Otherwise constantly she will be thinking "WHAT IF i had sent the letter" etc etc If she really want to send the letter then she should just do it, get it over and done with and concentrate on getting ove him. yes she is obsessed, but I have seen many people obsessed with celebrities to the extent that they are to the point of killing themselves and Saba just needs a little help and support. However, if you tell someone at this stage DONT do this DONT do that, they want to do it even more...let her get the urge out of the way...

ReputationRep:
    next u will be plotting how u can get him to spilt up with his gf. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    Yes, I agree they are quite realistic but if her mind is at rest if she just sends off the letter then she can concentrate on getting over this guy. Otherwise constantly she will be thinking "WHAT IF i had sent the letter" etc etc If she really want to send the letter then she should just do it, get it over and done with and concentrate on getting ove him. yes she is obsessed, but I have seen many people obsessed with celebrities to the extent that they are to the point of killing themselves and Saba just needs a little help and support. However, if you tell someone at this stage DONT do this DONT do that, they want to do it even more...let her get the urge out of the way...
    You have to put your footdown sometime, sending the letter will be equally if not more damaging than not sending it - it's a lose lose situation really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    next u will be plotting how u can get him to spilt up with his gf. :rolleyes:
    wife
    he will have a little baby penguin soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    wife
    he will have a little baby penguin soon
    he aint a penguin :eek:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.