(Original post by eric bischoff)
he aint a penguin :eek:
he is a girrafffffff
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
arghhhhhh, some say send it and then move on, some say dont send it as you'll be thinking of it. arrrghhhhh, confusion.
I'm going to a put a poll up.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChemistBoy)
I fail to see how that is going to help. Most of the bad comments on here are quite realistic. .
some of the replys are propably pretty dumb,they go like get over him I mean the girl said she is going too get over him is like you just wanna posting anything that goes,she came seeking help maybe from a forum but who cares
Checking for Spies
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not being sarcastic but is this a joke?! :confused:
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by *alicia*)
I'm not being sarcastic but is this a joke?! :confused:
what's a joke?
parsimony
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
arghhhhhh, some say send it and then move on, some say dont send it as you'll be thinking of it. arrrghhhhh, confusion.
good idea
Checking for Spies
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what's a joke?
Sorry I've actually read the letter now,I didn't realise this was serious
I really don't know what to say,except maybe take the sex bit out so as not to scare him too much if he does read it
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
your going to send ti anyway probably even if we all disagree.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
your going to send ti anyway probably even if we all disagree.
no, I'm considering not to. Although when I come back here, there are some who are saying send it with good reasons :confused: :confused:
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm sorry but your a complete nutcase. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but everyone on here being nice to you in hope of making you feel better won't help. You need to be told straight.

1) It is hugely unlikely that he will read the letter. He probably recieves several thousand letters like this a week, if not every day. I can garantuee you that your not the only one that will read like this. You think your the only one that will feel like this about him? Come on, there will be plenty like this. He will have people that deal with his fan mail, and they'll probably send you a generic reply that they do to everyone else, if anything at all.

2) If he were to read the letter(Covering both possibilities here) then what help will it do? To be honest if i read that i would think your a crazed lunatic and wouldn't want to meet you, let alone reply. You'll probably scare the guy half to death.

3) If he was to think differently - Like i said covering every outcome - and felt sorry for you, or worried for you, how would that help. He'd either send a letter, which would furthern your obsession with you as you'd think he cared, or if you met him it would just also make it worse. You're just going to fall further and further into obsession over him.

4) YOU NEED HELP. Get down to the doctors and tell them your a fruitcake and you need some mental help. Explain it all to them, show them the letter, and let them sort it out.

Like i said at the start, i'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's for your own good. You need to be told straight or else it won't help.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
****in Hell
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You poor thing...
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
I'm sorry but your a complete nutcase. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but everyone on here being nice to you in hope of making you feel better won't help. You need to be told straight.

1) It is hugely unlikely that he will read the letter. He probably recieves several thousand letters like this a week, if not every day. I can garantuee you that your not the only one that will read like this. You think your the only one that will feel like this about him? Come on, there will be plenty like this. He will have people that deal with his fan mail, and they'll probably send you a generic reply that they do to everyone else, if anything at all.
http://www.westlife.com/ubbthreads/s...=&fpart=1&vc=1

Everyone on the westlife board thinks Im a nutter too, and no one is going through the same thing. I thought others would too, and my doctor told me to speak to westlife fans about it. Anyway speaking to TSR, westlife board and my mates, I'm not sending the letter, and gonna go to therapy.
I will let you know if theres any progress.
alio~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)

2) If he were to read the letter(Covering both possibilities here) then what help will it do? To be honest if i read that i would think your a crazed lunatic and wouldn't want to meet you, let alone reply. You'll probably scare the guy half to death.

3) If he was to think differently - Like i said covering every outcome - and felt sorry for you, or worried for you, how would that help. He'd either send a letter, which would furthern your obsession with you as you'd think he cared, or if you met him it would just also make it worse. You're just going to fall further and further into obsession over him.

4) YOU NEED HELP. Get down to the doctors and tell them your a fruitcake and you need some mental help. Explain it all to them, show them the letter, and let them sort it out.

Like i said at the start, i'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's for your own good. You need to be told straight or else it won't help.
i admire your honesty :p:
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think you should send it so that after seeing that hell never reply maybe that'll cut off your hopes
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by wild thing)
i think you should send it so that after seeing that hell never reply maybe that'll cut off your hopes
:confused: :hmmmm2: :dontknow: :banghead:
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Omg, you FREAK. Seriously, get a ******* grip!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chardonnay)
Omg, you FREAK. Seriously, get a ******* grip!
Ok :hmmmm2:

And I was always nice to you.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://www.westlife.com/ubbthreads/s...=&fpart=1&vc=1

Everyone on the westlife board thinks Im a nutter too, and no one is going through the same thing. I thought others would too, and my doctor told me to speak to westlife fans about it. Anyway speaking to TSR, westlife board and my mates, I'm not sending the letter, and gonna go to therapy.
I will let you know if theres any progress.
I'm not suprised they think your a nutter.

Fair enough no-one that replied to it is going through the same thing, but i bet plenty of people out there are.

Good to see your not going to send it, and you're going to take it with you to get help. Your on the right track. Good luck, and i hope it all works out.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok :hmmmm2:

And I was always nice to you.
:rofl: at least in your insanity you keep your humor kidding :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.18%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.41%
Not great so far... (251)
35.65%
I want to drop out! (132)
18.75%

Watched Threads