Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makavelli_07)
    I'm not suprised they think your a nutter.

Fair enough no-one that replied to it is going through the same thing, but i bet plenty of people out there are.

Good to see your not going to send it, and you're going to take it with you to get help. Your on the right track. Good luck, and i hope it all works out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    :rofl: at least in your insanity you keep your humor kidding :p:
    dats the problem, I can never be serious, Im always smiling with big grins and joking and laughing in a serious situation, oops. Defines who I am, I'm a giddy person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    :confused: :hmmmm2: :dontknow: :banghead:
    but then i just read that you've already sent previous ones...then forget it..all hopes lost dear

ReputationRep:
    but then i just read that you've already sent previous ones...then forget it..all hopes lost dear
    maybe :handkiss:

Ok I will admit something, I never put my address in his previous presents/letters, only my mobile number and email address. Which is daft.

Why - because I used to go to school/college early in the morning and my parents always opened my letters. But after an argument with them, my life and privacy has nothing to do with them anymore. They know about this Shane obsession, but I dont want them finding out I need help from it, they will just put me down.

So I was planning to put my address in the letter this time.

ReputationRep:
    Ok :hmmmm2:

And I was always nice to you.
    Um, I don't think I;ve ever spoken to you but anyway! I could be nice and pander to this weird little obsession of yours, but you need to be told the truth. It's not normal! You're just upsetting yourself, move on!

ReputationRep:
    dats the problem, I can never be serious, Im always smiling with big grins and joking and laughing in a serious situation, oops. Defines who I am, I'm a giddy person.
    that's great hun!! At least, even when drowing in that obsession of yours, you can keep a healthy way ofl ife and keep on smiling

ReputationRep:
    maybe :handkiss:
    NO repeat after me...

--> all hope is lost with Shane. I will never ever kiss him or marry him.

now your turn

ReputationRep:
    NO repeat after me...

--> all hope is lost with Shane. I will never ever kiss him or marry him.

now your turn
    I edited it.

ReputationRep:
    They know about this Shane obsession, but I dont want them finding out I need help from it, they will just put me down.
    In a sick animal way? :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    In a sick animal way? :confused: :confused:
    lol no hun. Put me down, as in like, you're dumb and stupid and crazy, you've brought this on yourself blaa blaaa ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    Um, I don't think I;ve ever spoken to you but anyway! I could be nice and pander to this weird little obsession of yours, but you need to be told the truth. It's not normal! You're just upsetting yourself, move on!
    stfu ur obviously unhappy, jst cos she has dreams doesnt mean she cant express her feelings towards it you stupid slutty little *****
    ps: if anyone here has hivs its you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teaparti)
    stfu ur obviously unhappy, jst cos she has dreams doesnt mean she cant express her feelings towards it you stupid slutty little *****
    ps: if anyone here has hivs its you
    I'm sorry but you, my friend, are a r3tard.

Whoever it was that told her that was right. It's not normal, and she needs to get over it. She was only trying to help.

As for telling someone over the internet they have 'hivs' - real cool. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    At first I thought Shane was like some guy you fancied then when I realized it was the guy from west life I was laughing…it is a good letter, but will he actually bother to read all of that! :eek: if I was famous I sure wouldn’t bother with stalkers :rolleyes: …lol…not that you are one. Go for it!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say no, you come across rather crazy in the letter

ReputationRep:
    I'd send the letter. You have nothing to lose. I repeat, you have nothing to lose. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    dignity maybe..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    dignity maybe..
    It's unlikely she will ever meet him so the only people that will ever know is her and Shane. But then, of course, there are 'us'!

ReputationRep:
    But we already know.

ReputationRep:
    i'm a big westlife fan too, and i can totally understand what ur feeling actually. i used to be majorly obsessed about mark- probably not to the extent u are about shane, but westlife were my life (which caused major problems with my boyfriend!) but they were for about 3 yrs- i spent every night on the boards and on msn talking about them and the end of the tour each yr i felt so unhappy i'd be crying for hours cos i'd spent so many nights at the concerts and so many nights talking about them! its unbelievably difficult to break out of that cycle especially when u've turned to westlife to try and get u over everything else in ur life that u hate, because they give u a sense of security- mostly because u've made them out to be what u want them to be. eveytime ive met mark he's been nothing but lovely but he won't be that perfect in his real life- he's only human, just like shane is. but if u really do want to get over shane and have a relationship without him as a third person then u can do it- not over night admittedly, but small steps in breaking the routine will get u there- look at the new albums coming out as something to look forward to and the tours as well, but thats only 2 times in the yr- the rest of the yr needs to be about u. there is gonna be a point when westlife will split and to try and forget shane after thats happened is gonna be ten times harder than while their still around. good luck :-)

hannah x

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Be careful, BlueAngel :eek:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.