This discussion is closed.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
This confirms my belief that it's a really, really good job he never received any of this. You're not making the situation any easier for yourself, are you?
this was years ago, I didnt mind doing it then, I was a fan and us fans always send westlife stuff. I sent the other guys too. But then of course Shane became special.
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh. My. God :s:.
:eek: jesus christ
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
:eek: jesus christ
I'd say it's *really* inappropriate to send anyone but your boyfriend a tiger thong :s:. And the pics of you, BlueAngel? Of what... ahem... "nature"... were the contents? :eek:
annabellewalter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you know that fans do this all the time...then why do you expect shane to read the letter personally rather than it being stuck at the bottom of a mail bag? I didn't mean to be nosy, just when you say 'big stuff' I was wondering what on earth you meant?!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
I'd say it's *really* inappropriate to send anyone but your boyfriend a tiger thong :s:. And the pics of you, BlueAngel? Of what... ahem... "nature"... were the contents? :eek:
I think you know, (again I will say Ive mentioned this before on here)
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
:eek: Oh my God, this just gets worse and worse. (I've never heard you mention this before).
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*runs screaming from the room*
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
:eek: Oh my God, this just gets worse and worse. (I've never heard you mention this before).
I will try and find that thread. Having trouble though accessing all my posts. I can only view page 1, not the rest :hmpf:
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Are you in therapy Blue Angel? If not, you totally should be
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: I dont think I am, and if you met me, you'de see that I'm a normal SANE girl.
By the way, I hate that word and also its illegal to use that word nowadays.
Your not a normal, Sane girl. You are quite obviously in need of serious help from proffesionals. I'm not trying to be nasty or whatever, but you asked for advice on here, you were given it. Then you realised that it was a bad idea to send it, thankfullly, and then decided to send it anyway.

Too me, that = retarded.

Also, it's not illegal.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Your not a normal, Sane girl. You are quite obviously in need of serious help from proffesionals. I'm not trying to be nasty or whatever, but you asked for advice on here, you were given it. Then you realised that it was a bad idea to send it, thankfullly, and then decided to send it anyway.

Too me, that = retarded.

Also, it's not illegal.
you dont know the situation I'm in and whats been happening here. So DONT CALL ME RETARDED, cos sorry but that hurt me alot. I am in therapy also.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you dont know the situation I'm in and whats been happening here. So DONT CALL ME RETARDED, cos sorry but that hurt me alot. I am in therapy also.
Okay. I'll not call you retarded any more. I still think your rather stupid though.

I appreciate that i don't know your situation, how you feel etc. because i've never fallen in love with a celebrity that i hardly know.

However i just think that you realised that not sending it was the best thing, and then completely went against it and sent it anyway. To me, that's just stupid.

If you look back at my other posts in here, i'm not trying to be nasty at all. I was trying to help you, and you thanked me. I'm just being honest with you, even though that's not what you want to here.

So no you've sent it, what do you expect to happen? A reply? :rolleyes:
footballhead
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im going to be blunt.

You're never going to speak to him, and even if you, he wont like you. You're not good enough for him, now get over it, and get on with your life.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Okay. I'll not call you retarded any more. I still think your rather stupid though.

However i just think that you realised that not sending it was the best thing, and then completely went against it and sent it anyway. To me, that's just stupid.

So no you've sent it, what do you expect to happen? A reply? :rolleyes:
Ok, firstly I have been different moods all week. And when I posted this thread, I didnt put the poll up, and the point of the thread was just to find out if the letter sounded ok.
Then I got alot of people saying dont send it, so i changed my mind and thought Ok I wont send it.

However I have posted this same thing on http://www.westlife.com/ubbthreads/s...c=1&PHPSESSID=
and most of them said DO send it. So did my mates, whow ere the ones that pushed me to write this. I will feel better knowing Shane has read it.

And he has replied to many of his fans, I got alot of pms from the westlife board saying he HAS replied to them personally. And I thought I might as well get something out of him, if it isnt him, and a reply is what I'm after. If I dont get a reply, well I'd probably end up hating him, which is good.

I am getting over him, I havent spoken his name at all week, my family have noticed it too. And Im getting therapy for it. Also WESTLIFE are in manchester in 2 weeks, but Ive given the tickets to someone else, and Im not going to the concert. And that is a big achievement for me.

And now I will shut up.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok, firstly I have been different moods all week. And when I posted this thread, I didnt put the poll up, and the point of the thread was just to find out if the letter sounded ok.
Then I got alot of people saying dont send it, so i changed my mind and thought Ok I wont send it.

However I have posted this same thing on http://www.westlife.com/ubbthreads/s...c=1&PHPSESSID=
and most of them said DO send it. So did my mates, whow ere the ones that pushed me to write this. I will feel better knowing Shane has read it.

And he has replied to many of his fans, I got alot of pms from the westlife board saying he HAS replied to them personally. And I thought I might as well get something out of him, if it isnt him, and a reply is what I'm after. If I dont get a reply, well I'd probably end up hating him, which is good.

I am getting over him, I havent spoken his name at all week, my family have noticed it too. And Im getting therapy for it. Also WESTLIFE are in manchester in 2 weeks, but Ive given the tickets to someone else, and Im not going to the concert. And that is a big achievement for me.

And now I will shut up.
Oh well, i guess we just have different opinions on what was the best decision. At the end of the day, it's your call, so good luck. I hope everything works out okay.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Oh well, i guess we just have different opinions on what was the best decision. At the end of the day, it's your call, so good luck. I hope everything works out okay.
thanks hun
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Please say you're not planning to send/already have sent this letter? It couldn't be worse! If I ever got sent a letter from some girl I barely knew and only spoke to once on the phone saying that she fantasises about me when she was having sex with her boyfriend, I think I'd run away and live in a shack somewhere. Talk about freaky or what!

TBH, this guy, Shane, how much do you think he really cares and remembers about you? Probably nada. He's in showbiz- his life revolves around girls fancying him. It's his job. You're only one of the other insignificant people in his life, sorry but it's probably true. But to receive a letter with that kind of content- talk about freaky or what! Please, BlueAngel, find someone else who you love and just forget about Shane. Please! I'm really glad to hear you're getting therapy, and it's pleasing to note that you're getting over him Keep it up! Give up thinking about Shane for Lent!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Who signed for my item?

Mail sent within the UK
A signature is obtained for all items sent by Special Delivery™ or Recorded Signed For™. However, if someone else has signed for your item and it hasn’t reached you, it can take us several days to locate the signature.

You can request a proof of delivery certificate by filling in a signature request form and posting it to us. A Recorded Signed For™ proof of delivery certificate costs £2.20. There is no charge for a Special Delivery™ proof of delivery certificate.

Mail sent abroad
Although we can confirm when delivery of an Airsure® item takes place, a signature will not have been taken on delivery and we can’t tell you who has accepted the item.
International Signed For® items are signed for on delivery abroad, but we are unable to confirm the delivery or the identity of the person who signed for the item
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/j...diaId=15400179

Oh bugger, if only he lived in the UK. Oh well, although it says it has delivered.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads