The Student Room Group

Cognito and seneca

Is cognito and seneca enough to give you 9s for gcse science specification.
Original post by Jijithe

while they will both give you a lot of help and boost your grades, Im not sure that I would totally rely on just those. my friends who got 9s in science also did A LOT of past paper questions too!!
Reply 2
Original post by erin11
while they will both give you a lot of help and boost your grades, Im not sure that I would totally rely on just those. my friends who got 9s in science also did A LOT of past paper questions too!!

perfect ty
Original post by Jijithe
cognito has actual papers on a section of their website so if you use that whilst using the vids then yh, you can get 9s, i got 9s by only watching dr de bruin vids for content, freesciencelessons guy for practicals and cognito if i needed to simplify a topic, the format of questions rarely change so i wouldnt be too worried about that
Reply 4
Original post by rayhxn97
cognito has actual papers on a section of their website so if you use that whilst using the vids then yh, you can get 9s, i got 9s by only watching dr de bruin vids for content, freesciencelessons guy for practicals and cognito if i needed to simplify a topic, the format of questions rarely change so i wouldnt be too worried about that
thx

Quick Reply

Latest