The Student Room Group

UIC Barcelona Dentistry

Is anyone studying/ applying for dentistry at uic?
I've my entrance exam in a few days, but I got no clue what/ how to revise. What is the 'general culture' test?
Original post by rwtff
Is anyone studying/ applying for dentistry at uic?
I've my entrance exam in a few days, but I got no clue what/ how to revise. What is the 'general culture' test?

Hey, I’m just applying to this university. I will be sitting mine test in July. How did your test go? What’s it like, UCAT?
Reply 2
Original post by Karim Abusamra
Hey, I’m just applying to this university. I will be sitting mine test in July. How did your test go? What’s it like, UCAT?

Yeah it was the same concept but I really struggled w time management because there was no real way to prepare. The questions are easier than ucat but u get less time.
I got waitlisted lol. (Got 2800 on ucat)
Reply 3
If you got waitlisted then i am guessing the spots are mostly full for the dentistry course this year. Do you think i should still try and apply and take the test in july? If so any resources you'd recommend?
Reply 4
Original post by Naiszuh
If you got waitlisted then i am guessing the spots are mostly full for the dentistry course this year. Do you think i should still try and apply and take the test in july? If so any resources you'd recommend?

It doesn't hurt to try if you don't have any other offers. Don't waste your money if u do tho. In terms of resources, practice 'the c test' which is the English test they have. It's more like a word guessing game imo. The general questions were reaaaaaally dumb there's no real way to practice for them so random lol. That's why I say don't waste ur money if u don't have to cuz u can't really prepare for the tests. (You also have to pay an additional €60 to convert ur academic record or sth) The interview was chill tho very generic questions. Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by rwtff
It doesn't hurt to try if you don't have any other offers. Don't waste your money if u do tho. In terms of resources, practice 'the c test' which is the English test they have. It's more like a word guessing game imo. The general questions were reaaaaaally dumb there's no real way to practice for them so random lol. That's why I say don't waste ur money if u don't have to cuz u can't really prepare for the tests. (You also have to pay an additional €60 to convert ur academic record or sth) The interview was chill tho very generic questions. Good luck!

Thanks very much for the advice. I'll give it a go as I don't have any offers unfortunately. Also, do they begin in September? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest