The Student Room Group

LNAT help, what do i do now?

just got my LNAT result (21) i am pretty disappointed with it but that isn't going to change much, i just wanted to ask if that's considered a somewhat 'acceptable' score for bristol, as it's the only LNAT uni i have applied for. thanks
Original post by abcefegh
just got my LNAT result (21) i am pretty disappointed with it but that isn't going to change much, i just wanted to ask if that's considered a somewhat 'acceptable' score for bristol, as it's the only LNAT uni i have applied for. thanks

The threshold is normally 25, but it depends on your application as a whole, alongside your LNAT essay. I have seen people is the past who got offers with lower scores than 21, so it’s definitely not impossible

you tried your best ❤️ that's all that matters I'm sure you have an amazing future ahead- lots of love! Sure you'll get in somewhere great
(edited 1 month ago)

Bristol weight it 60% MCQ & 40% essay so provided ur essay is good yeah u still have a chance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending