The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nobody likes being single, surely?

Bharj, are you by any chance single yourself? I wouldn't guess that...
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hate bein single. but to shy to find someone
Reply 4
BhArJ
Well since valentines day is comeing up and im desperatly bored i might aswell ask

do you like being single, not botherd or hate it?

Poll comeing soon and this thread will most probably be deleted :smile:

Not really bothered, i am a very chilled out person, and not very desperate :biggrin:
Reply 5
2 5 +
Nobody likes being single, surely?

Bharj, are you by any chance single yourself? I wouldn't guess that...

No way, how did you know?!?!? :eek: :rolleyes:
I hate it, I love just having somebody (not just anybody of course, I wouldn't get with somebody just to have somebody) but I love being so close and sharing everything with someone I love.
Nah being single is cool,especially when you have got good friends.
Reply 8
the grass is always greener :rolleyes:

I havent been single in over a year but I loved it when I was. All that freedom to do what I wanted.
Reply 9
sublime_envy
the grass is always greener :rolleyes:

I havent been single in over a year but I loved it when I was. All that freedom to do what I wanted.

The grass is always greener because its astor turf :wink:
BhArJ
Well since valentines day is comeing up and im desperatly bored i might aswell ask

do you like being single, not botherd or hate it?

Poll comeing soon and this thread will most probably be deleted :smile:

There are worse things that can happen than being single. I wouldnt say as I enjoy it but it doesnt really bother me. I've still got my mates & I still enjoy my life. It'll happen one day so whats the point of letting it get me down?
valentines day *sob*
Vday is a stupid holiday. Its just been invented to give card companies more money. I mean who wants a crappy little teddy thats says 'I heart you' anyway. Nothing like that ever comes from the heart. You don't need a holiday to love someone.
Reply 13
One of the biggest negatives in my life :frown: It really gets me down sometimes. I lack love from my family now that I don't have mum anymore, and I look to a partner to replace that love that I don't feel as much anymore :frown:
My family are sh*te, and I don't have a boyfriend....find solace in brilliant music, true friendships and tasty food. Learn to acknowledge your special bits so you don't need someone else to remind you.
Not too bothered by being single really. I'm happy with my good mates and sometimes I'm relieved I am single when I'm being an agony aunt listening to their boy/girlfriend problems. I do like being able to go out an have a good flirt with someone and not have to feel paranoid about my partner seeing/hearing about/getting stressed about it though! :biggrin: lol

Edit, having seen the results of the poll: I think it's a bit upsetting that so many people assume that they *need* another person to make them complete. Be happy with yourself and who you are people! lol
Reply 16
I love being single but I do admit I worry about the future and being a virgin for ever. Especialy when people ten years younger than me have done it, it kind of depresses you a little when you think about that.

Its the uncertaincy and the not knowing that I hate about being single.
Mad Vlad
One of the biggest negatives in my life :frown: It really gets me down sometimes. I lack love from my family now that I don't have mum anymore, and I look to a partner to replace that love that I don't feel as much anymore :frown:

dont feel as much anymore :confused: :confused: How can that be so??
Reply 18
F1 fanatic
dont feel as much anymore :confused: :confused: How can that be so??

Well because shes not here anymore, I obviously don't physically feel as much love any more, but I know that shes there in spirit with me and I still feel that bit of love that lives on with her spirit.
I LOVE IT!

Right now, i have 2 guys on the go. They know about one another but dont care cos we arent actually going out...its just like....a thing :confused: If i wasn't single i couldnt do that. So yes, i definitely love being single.

Latest

Trending

Trending