Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    I LOVE IT!

Right now, i have 2 guys on the go. They know about one another but dont care cos we arent actually going out...its just like....a thing :confused: If i wasn't single i couldnt do that. So yes, i definitely love being single.
    :rolleyes: what a surprise lol

ReputationRep:
    I love being single! It get's depressing at times when you hear people talking about thier Significant others. But other than that It's great

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE IT!

Right now, i have 2 guys on the go. They know about one another but dont care cos we arent actually going out...its just like....a thing :confused: If i wasn't single i couldnt do that. So yes, i definitely love being single.
    :rolleyes: No comment...

ReputationRep:
    I'm somewhere in between... because whilst I quite like having a girlfriend, I really need my space a LOT of the time. Perfect scenario would be a girl I could see one or two days a week . Really hard to find a girl like that. Hence my being single. *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Well since valentines day is comeing up and im desperatly bored i might aswell ask

do you like being single, not botherd or hate it?

Poll comeing soon and this thread will most probably be deleted
    When you're single there are endless opportunities for self-pity. You get loads of friends' girlfriends seeing you alone, thinking they'd probably like to go out with you. You can go out and stare and chat up as many girls as you like, without feeling guilty. No responsibilities, more free time. God, I'm a selfish *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    I'm somewhere in between... because whilst I quite like having a girlfriend, I really need my space a LOT of the time. Perfect scenario would be a girl I could see one or two days a week . Really hard to find a girl like that. Hence my being single. *sigh*
    Try looking for a medium distance relationship in that case

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE IT!

Only a girl could get away with saying that. Any guy would get verbally whipped for doing that :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Toy soldier it sounds like you need a f*** buddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabellewalter)
    Maybe need_money could help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabellewalter)
    No, that's what I mean. **** buddies aren't hard to find. Full-time girlfriends aren't very hard to find. But I want real love, 2 days a week. HARD TO FIND!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Only a girl could get away with saying that. Any guy would get verbally whipped for doing that :eek:
    Indeed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    :hahaha: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    hehe, now that is a plan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    No, that's what I mean. **** buddies aren't hard to find. Full-time girlfriends aren't very hard to find. But I want real love, 2 days a week. HARD TO FIND!
    they arent hard to find if you like chavs......

(im going to get killed for saying that)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)

I'll protect you................... until they start attacking then we shall run!

ReputationRep:
    Surely if its 'real love' youll wanna be with them all the time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)

very much so. Avoid penetration of sharp instruments into your body at all times.

ReputationRep:
    I'll protect you................... until they start attacking then we shall run!
    thanks

*grabs baseball bat for protection* :secruity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I have never really realise how people are apparently affected by Val-day. O.o

It never bothered me when I was single.
    It doesn't bother me. It's even more meaningless that Easter, which I usually forget. I can't even really be bothered with Christmas most years. Valentine's day just seems a bit pointless. I guess it's important to guys like my best mate, because it's one of the few days a year that his girlfriend gives it up

...I hope neither of them ever read that... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    thanks

*grabs baseball bat for protection* :secruity:
    I mis-read that as baseball hat then. I thought you were going undercover

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.