Cardiff Watch

This discussion is closed.
princessb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Did anyone go out in Cardiff last night? It was so crazy I've never seen one street so rammed full of drunks. It was wicked though! That is the best nightlife I've ever experienced though, anyone agree??
Random.Girl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*haha* my mate and I were walking through Cathays just after it finished and lots of people were spilling out of the pubs singing their hearts out. Didn't see much of town ... we were meant to be going for a few drinks in Central/Varsity (who were charging £3 to get in?!)/Lloyds, but due to the madness our 9pm taxi didn't turn up at my mate's house till 10 and everywhere was packed so we just went straight to the union.

Great atmosphere though - even if I am English!
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I love going out for a night In cardiff! although I don't fancy going out on a rugby/Football night too crowded for me
olddeblasio
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm stuck in London - I wished I was back home in Cardiff last night, it would have been amazing! Would have given the vocal chords a good dust off!

Bread of heaven, bread of heaven.....
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can't say I've ever been there, but I'm gonna stand up for this city, as two really good friends of mine are from there (originally, they live in Australia now), woo!

Go Cardiff :cool:
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Gavin a bit of a hometown hero the past few days eh? Well earned.
Ynox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
miss the nightlife a bit when i'm in cov (coventry night life sucks).

When i'm in cardiff i'm usually seen in dempseys/the gatekeeper/metros/copa/ifor bach.
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
I can't say I've ever been there, but I'm gonna stand up for this city, as two really good friends of mine are from there (originally, they live in Australia now), woo!

Go Cardiff :cool:
Wooooooo, Yeah Go Cardiff
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads