what is your favourite sweety out of the 10p mix-ups? Watch

This discussion is closed.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Ah yes, what is your favourite sweety out of the 10p mix-ups? Just curious cos i'm sittin eating a bag of fizzy cola bottles lol.

My favourite are cherry lips though cos i love cherries and i love lips lol. Oh and when i was wee, me and my mate would stick them to our lips and go about going "gee us a kiss" to everyone. LOL
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Fizzy cola bottles or those chewy heart thingy

god i havent had them in ages
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
10P?! i normally go to makro and buy boxes at a time. saves numerous trips to the sweet shop
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by andrew2022)
10P?! i normally go to makro and buy boxes at a time. saves numerous trips to the sweet shop
omg makro! i havent been there in years!

But, when the icey comes round you would just run in to your house and go "mum mum mum can i get a 10p mix up" and she'd give you a 10p piece and you'd go off and get your wee mix up and sit on the kerb and eat it with your little friends. Ah memories....
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
omg makro! i havent been there in years!

But, when the icey comes round you would just run in to your house and go "mum mum mum can i get a 10p mix up" and she'd give you a 10p piece and you'd go off and get your wee mix up and sit on the kerb and eat it with your little friends. Ah memories....
normally i get a bar of choc or a pack of sweets. but the fizzy colas are the best thing in a mix up. i eat far too much sweets. ive been told by loads of ppl ill be diabetic by 20....
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh non fizzy cola bottles and shrimps
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by andrew2022)
normally i get a bar of choc or a pack of sweets. but the fizzy colas are the best thing in a mix up. i eat far too much sweets. ive been told by loads of ppl ill be diabetic by 20....
Me too! And plus, i take 5 sugars in my tea and siz in coffee and i eat the sugariest things and i drink irn-bru loads and everyone knows thats just the sugariest drink ever lol.
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
Me too! And plus, i take 5 sugars in my tea and siz in coffee and i eat the sugariest things and i drink irn-bru loads and everyone knows thats just the sugariest drink ever lol.
i dont even wanna imagine my daily sugar intake. so far 2day i have drank 2 bottles of pop. numerous junk food etc
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
suger is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo od
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ive never heard of any of these sweets... :rolleyes: are they good? Maybe I can have them shipped in.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AmericanChick)
Ive never heard of any of these sweets... :rolleyes: are they good? Maybe I can have them shipped in.
Yeh there gr8, really cheap to

p.s. the super bowl sucks, they stop every 10 seconds
wtfs all that about?! u call THAT a sport?!?!?! :rolleyes:
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by BhArJ)
Yeah they're only a penny each
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)

p.s. the super bowl sucks, they stop every 10 seconds
wtfs all that about?! u call THAT a sport?!?!?! :rolleyes:
Lol. Do you watch it? Personally, I HATE football. I can't stand it. But I'll be in for half time to watch Paul McCartney. :p:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lol. Do you watch it? Personally, I HATE football. I can't stand it. But I'll be in for half time to watch Paul McCartney. :p:
im watching it for fun
its way too slow, and WAY to dressed up.

They dont do anything most of the time
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Candy mice, those cherry lips as you said, and those drumstick lollies (the milk and raspberry ones )
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
im watching it for fun
its way too slow, and WAY to dressed up.

They dont do anything most of the time
Oh I know. All the guys in my family are pumped up and sitting on the edge of their seats, and then there's the routine cheer every 10 minutes or so for each touchdown. Lol. I know the procedure. In my eyes, it's like boring rugby. They throw up their stupid little flag for every fowl!
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh I know. All the guys in my family are pumped up and sitting on the edge of their seats, and then there's the routine cheer every 10 minutes or so for each touchdown. Lol. I know the procedure. In my eyes, it's like boring rugby. They throw up their stupid little flag for every fowl!
hey atleast in ruby they dont stop every 10 seconds

or wear body armour like panzys :aetsch:
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by Krysa)
Candy mice, those cherry lips as you said, and those drumstick lollies (the milk and raspberry ones )
Ohhh yes candy mice are good! Oh and i love drumstick lollies!

I love those little jelly people you get. Thes ones that are like really tiny versions of jelly babies. Me and my mates used to eat their head off then kid on they were walking about without heads and kid on they were having sex and stuff haha. Sweets really amused me i guess....
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Fizzy cola bottles own every other sweet. Ever.
covered farm wagon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I only like cherry lips when they're proper jelly ones. I don't like the little hard perfumey ones you can get very much. I like toffee bonbons, and white mice, and those little mushrooms. And the teeth!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads