The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Fizzy cola bottles or those chewy heart thingy :smile:

god i havent had them in ages
10P?! i normally go to makro and buy boxes at a time. saves numerous trips to the sweet shop
Reply 3
andrew2022
10P?! i normally go to makro and buy boxes at a time. saves numerous trips to the sweet shop

omg makro! i havent been there in years!

But, when the icey comes round you would just run in to your house and go "mum mum mum can i get a 10p mix up" and she'd give you a 10p piece and you'd go off and get your wee mix up and sit on the kerb and eat it with your little friends. Ah memories....
need_money
omg makro! i havent been there in years!

But, when the icey comes round you would just run in to your house and go "mum mum mum can i get a 10p mix up" and she'd give you a 10p piece and you'd go off and get your wee mix up and sit on the kerb and eat it with your little friends. Ah memories....

normally i get a bar of choc or a pack of sweets. but the fizzy colas are the best thing in a mix up. i eat far too much sweets. ive been told by loads of ppl ill be diabetic by 20....
Reply 5
oh non fizzy cola bottles and shrimps :smile:
Reply 6
andrew2022
normally i get a bar of choc or a pack of sweets. but the fizzy colas are the best thing in a mix up. i eat far too much sweets. ive been told by loads of ppl ill be diabetic by 20....

Me too! And plus, i take 5 sugars in my tea and siz in coffee and i eat the sugariest things and i drink irn-bru loads and everyone knows thats just the sugariest drink ever lol.
need_money
Me too! And plus, i take 5 sugars in my tea and siz in coffee and i eat the sugariest things and i drink irn-bru loads and everyone knows thats just the sugariest drink ever lol.

i dont even wanna imagine my daily sugar intake. so far 2day i have drank 2 bottles of pop. numerous junk food etc
Reply 8
suger is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :biggrin:
Reply 9
need_money

Ive never heard of any of these sweets... :rolleyes: are they good? Maybe I can have them shipped in.
Reply 10
AmericanChick
Ive never heard of any of these sweets... :rolleyes: are they good? Maybe I can have them shipped in.

Yeh there gr8, really cheap to

p.s. the super bowl sucks, they stop every 10 seconds
wtfs all that about?! u call THAT a sport?!?!?! :rolleyes:
Reply 11
BhArJ

Yeah they're only a penny each :biggrin:
Reply 12
BhArJ

p.s. the super bowl sucks, they stop every 10 seconds
wtfs all that about?! u call THAT a sport?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Lol. Do you watch it? Personally, I HATE football. I can't stand it. But I'll be in for half time to watch Paul McCartney. :p:
Reply 13
AmericanChick
Lol. Do you watch it? Personally, I HATE football. I can't stand it. But I'll be in for half time to watch Paul McCartney. :p:

im watching it for fun
its way too slow, and WAY to dressed up.

They dont do anything most of the time
Candy mice, those cherry lips as you said, and those drumstick lollies (the milk and raspberry ones:biggrin: )
Reply 15
BhArJ
im watching it for fun
its way too slow, and WAY to dressed up.

They dont do anything most of the time

Oh I know. All the guys in my family are pumped up and sitting on the edge of their seats, and then there's the routine cheer every 10 minutes or so for each touchdown. Lol. I know the procedure. In my eyes, it's like boring rugby. They throw up their stupid little flag for every fowl!
Reply 16
AmericanChick
Oh I know. All the guys in my family are pumped up and sitting on the edge of their seats, and then there's the routine cheer every 10 minutes or so for each touchdown. Lol. I know the procedure. In my eyes, it's like boring rugby. They throw up their stupid little flag for every fowl!

hey atleast in ruby they dont stop every 10 seconds

or wear body armour like panzys :wink: :aetsch:
Reply 17
Krysa
Candy mice, those cherry lips as you said, and those drumstick lollies (the milk and raspberry ones:biggrin: )

Ohhh yes candy mice are good! Oh and i love drumstick lollies! :biggrin:

I love those little jelly people you get. Thes ones that are like really tiny versions of jelly babies. Me and my mates used to eat their head off then kid on they were walking about without heads and kid on they were having sex and stuff haha. Sweets really amused me i guess....
Fizzy cola bottles own every other sweet. Ever.
I only like cherry lips when they're proper jelly ones. I don't like the little hard perfumey ones you can get very much. I like toffee bonbons, and white mice, and those little mushrooms. And the teeth!

Latest