The Student Room Group

Revision

So i am doing GCSE SCIENCE resits however this exams are a different exam board to my previous one and more content , I’m studying independently as my exams are in 3 months ( just science ) I don’t know if it’s worth getting CGP books etc on bio chem and physics or if using online free resources should be enough to get a grade 9 ?
for me the books are helpful, I use the aqa oxford revise and cgp but pmt is also a good resource. I've heard that seneca and cognito are good, personally I haven't used them.
when I did my GCSEs, I really liked cognito and seneca + past papers for science and maths, as someone who really struggled with these subjects - helped me improve by 2 grades between y11 mocks and actual GCSEs
Original post by erin11
when I did my GCSEs, I really liked cognito and seneca + past papers for science and maths, as someone who really struggled with these subjects - helped me improve by 2 grades between y11 mocks and actual GCSEs
Oh that's cool! I tried seneca once and we didn't really get along, but maybe I should give them another chance :smile:
Original post by ELEPHANTRAT
Oh that's cool! I tried seneca once and we didn't really get along, but maybe I should give them another chance :smile:
that's totally fair, definitely not everyones cup of tea - most of my friends aren't big fans either!

Quick Reply

Latest