The Student Room Group

Atkinsrealis graduate scheme

Hello,
I have the final virtual assessment coming up for the graduate civil engineer role for the infrastructure business area(civil major structures). Any insights about the interview are much appreciated.
Original post by Thinesh Marutha
Hello,
I have the final virtual assessment coming up for the graduate civil engineer role for the infrastructure business area(civil major structures). Any insights about the interview are much appreciated.
Hello! I hope your virtual interview went well. I also applied for the same position and business area. Currently, I'm in the business review stage, it's been a week now. I recently emailed them and they mentioned that they're still in the review process. I just wanted to inquire about the virtual interview process in case I get invited. Thanks!
Original post by Rijan777777777
Hello! I hope your virtual interview went well. I also applied for the same position and business area. Currently, I'm in the business review stage, it's been a week now. I recently emailed them and they mentioned that they're still in the review process. I just wanted to inquire about the virtual interview process in case I get invited. Thanks!

It's a bit challenging technical round, start preparing beforehand. Technical test followed by general competency-based interview questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending