The Student Room Group

transferring unis

hello please help. I am currently studying at a uni studying my foundation year in computer science and would like to transfer to Cardiff uni I don't meet the level requirements. do you think they will still consider my application ? I haven't heard back from them and I applied in January.
Original post by redjelly21
hello please help. I am currently studying at a uni studying my foundation year in computer science and would like to transfer to Cardiff uni I don't meet the level requirements. do you think they will still consider my application ? I haven't heard back from them and I applied in January.

You will just have to wait hear from Cardiff. However, foundation year courses are not standardised and are designed so that you can progress on to the degree course at the same university.
Original post by redjelly21
Hi there!

I think the best thing to do is to contact our admissions team about the policy for transferring when you are coming from a foundation year course 🙂 You can find them here.

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending