This discussion is closed.
parsimony
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i may be getting a tattoo soon...a little red devil with big smile and trident in his hands next to my tummy bottom

and i was wondering if there are any ppl here who also have tattoos ( or are going to get some) : ))))))

show me!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have one on my left leg .. it's a football badge :cool: I wear it proudly!
M-J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dont like tatoos on girls, hence i dont have one... one of my friends has happy noddle boy using a lawnmower just above his crotch....its quite effective
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't like tattos because when you put it you can't remove it unless with laser and it leaves red marks
Shepz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have the japanese(kanji) symbol for "truth/honour" up on my right arm
parsimony
Rep:
?
(Original post by Shepz)
I have the japanese(kanji) symbol for "truth/honour" up on my right arm
are you sure it realy means "truth/honour" ? sometimes it happen they just put up something else so you can walk around with something like "nasty"
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My fiance always called me a butterfly because they my favourite creatures and because I used to always be "floating around" (according to him) and doing something - he said i couldn't sit still and kept flying around everywhere like a butterfly! lol - hence my tattoo of a butterfly. But I got it done on my foot - don't ask why! Very strange and PAINFUL place to get it done but I love it and it's very unique compared to a lot of other butterflies I've seen on people - I'll see if I can take a pic and add it to this post. It's absolutely gorgeous - I've had it since April 2003 - Good Luck in getting your tattoo - but make sure you get it exactly where you want it, and you get exactly what you want because in a couple of years you don't want to regret it

Love Ladyshort
KingAS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah nd what about when u get old ... nd wrinkly
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by KingAS)

lol - that reminds me of my friends mom who got a little kitty tattood on her ass when she was young and drunk! and now she's older and much...urm...lets say...(fatter) than she used 2 be - and now she tell's us that the poor kitty looks like a large tiger lol - Be careful about where you get it done
parsimony
Rep:
?
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
... I'll see if I can take a pic and add it to this post. It's absolutely gorgeous - I've had it since April 2003 - Good Luck in getting your tattoo - but make sure you get it exactly where you want it, and you get exactly what you want because in a couple of years you don't want to regret it

Love Ladyshort
that would be great if you could add a pic of your tattoo it sounds pretty interessting

well I drew it my self so it's completely what i want

but there is one thing i am worried about..you know i want to have it on my belly..and if I will be pregnant (once) then the skin will stretch and the tattoo might get deformed.. so i am still thinking of another place where i can put it
parsimony
Rep:
?
then i will just make fun of it
and i dont think I will walk around semi-naked when i am really old
KingAS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by parsimony)
then i will just make fun of it
and i dont think I will walk around semi-naked when i am really old
i think tatoos look good on a girls lower back / hip .... but id still stick with piercings, cause their less permanent
parsimony
Rep:
?
i think tatoos look good on a girls lower back / hip .... but id still stick with piercings, cause their less permanent
well..i was also thinking about a pearcing in my tongue..but then.. a heard it really damages your teeth.. but on the other hand.. kissing with it is just marvelous
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

yeh but having it on the girls lower back/hip is SO cliched
oh and if you go this site

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...gle=1&ei=UTF-8

it's google images - and the first butterfly tattoo u see is as similar to mine as I could find! it look's near enough the same but I'll still try get a picture of it!

Love ya
parsimony
Rep:
?
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
yeh but having it on the girls lower back/hip is SO cliched
oh and if you go this site

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...gle=1&ei=UTF-8

it's google images - and the first butterfly tattoo u see is as similar to mine as I could find! it look's near enough the same but I'll still try get a picture of it!

Love ya
oh its really beautifull i have to admit : ))

http://www.ivarsoy.com/images/tattoo/djevler/6.gif
my devil (will) look kind of similar to this one
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://www.planetfusion.co.uk/~pignut/wadjet.html

i have this on ,my hip
parsimony
Rep:
?
(Original post by frost105)
http://www.planetfusion.co.uk/~pignut/wadjet.html

i have this on ,my hip
wow..nice..it even has a legend connected to it : ))
why did you decide to put this symbol on your body?
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by parsimony)
wow..nice..it even has a legend connected to it : ))
why did you decide to put this symbol on your body?
Am very interested in egyptian mythology and history. Plus chinese symbls etc are so tacky and where I have my tatoo no one can see it unless i want them to
Carelesswhispers
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think tattoos can look really gd on some ppl, always had one issue with them tho, what happens wen ur old and wrinkly? do the tattoos also wrinkle? do old ppl hav tattoos?
parsimony
Rep:
?
(Original post by frost105)
Am very interested in egyptian mythology and history. Plus chinese symbls etc are so tacky and where I have my tatoo no one can see it unless i want them to
oh i used to live in egypt when i was small

so only the chosen ones can see your tatto?? that makes sence..then its more valueable
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads