The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
parsimony
oh..why dont you want to get married? is it such a horrible thing for you? :frown: :biggrin:

Read my sig...there is a big hint in there.
And even with a guy I wouldn't want to get married. Just don't really see the point, I'm not religious and don't feel the need to sign a bit of paper, promising a God I don't believe in to prove that I love someone.
Reply 41
tatoos on guys just above the crotch and to one side are soooooooo sexy! The best tatoo ever on a person ever, even if it is not real is the one that the guy has on jeepers creepers one! ahhhh it just makes him so fit! I am going to get one when I'm 18, I dont care if it's unoriginal it's lush! And I don't ever have to worry about getting pregnant, so it won't stretch, out, and I'm hoping that area isn't going to get too wrinkly, at least not anytime soon, and I plan to die young and leave a beautiful corpse anyways...
Reply 42
parsimony
well..i was also thinking about a pearcing in my tongue..but then.. a heard it really damages your teeth.. but on the other hand.. kissing with it is just marvelous :biggrin: :wink:

just put in a plastic barbell if u dont want to chip your teeth thats wat im planning on doing :smile: and also will invest in a clear ball for when i dont want it to be seen..
Reply 43
mangomaz
just put in a plastic barbell if u dont want to chip your teeth thats wat im planning on doing :smile: and also will invest in a clear ball for when i dont want it to be seen..

clear ball? omg thats so clever :wink: beacuse my school doesnt want to allow anything like this (they even forced to dye my hair to dark brown because they were bright red..and the school head told me that its a very unnatural colour so i was forced to change it :frown: ) but anyway..if i would have a clear plastic ball..it wont damage my teeth and teachers could not see it :smile:)

oh thank you....you saved my life :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:marchmell
Reply 44
Luize
Read my sig...there is a big hint in there.
And even with a guy I wouldn't want to get married. Just don't really see the point, I'm not religious and don't feel the need to sign a bit of paper, promising a God I don't believe in to prove that I love someone.

oh i see,sorry i usually dont read signatues :smile:

well i dont believe in God neither..but i want to get married because marriage is not a religious issue anymore..you dont need to have your wedding in a church :smile: you can have it the city hall or on a meadow :wink:

the thing with marriage is that if you wanna have children or similar stuff..
and it's a nice big party haha : ))))
but i am sure i wont invite all my boring aunts and uncles :smile:
Reply 45
parsimony
i may be getting a tattoo soon...a little red devil with big smile and trident in his hands next to my tummy bottom :smile:

and i was wondering if there are any ppl here who also have tattoos ( or are going to get some) : ))))))

show me! :biggrin:

i have 2 tattoos on my neck, both japanese symbols. 1 means good and beautiful and the 2nd one means to do ones best!
I also have a tattoo on each hip, mum and dad, and a small band around my right wrist! thats only very dainty though! I hope to get some more when i turn 18! lol which is April 3rd 4 those of you that want to send me big cash prezzies! lol
Reply 46
also with piercings! i only have my ears pierced twice and my belly button now! i have recently taken out my lip piercing, nipple piercing and nose piercing! :biggrin:
Reply 47
Sammmason
i have 2 tattoos on my neck, both japanese symbols. 1 means good and beautiful and the 2nd one means to do ones best!
I also have a tattoo on each hip, mum and dad, and a small band around my right wrist! thats only very dainty though! I hope to get some more when i turn 18! lol which is April 3rd 4 those of you that want to send me big cash prezzies! lol

oh wow :smile: on your neck? didn't it hurt?
oh and i wanted to ask you..how long does it take aproximately to get one tattoo? a small one..like..1hour ? more??
Reply 48
Sammmason
also with piercings! i only have my ears pierced twice and my belly button now! i have recently taken out my lip piercing, nipple piercing and nose piercing! :biggrin:

my friend has a belly buttom piercing and she told it hurts like hell when you get it?? uu.. kind of scared me off :smile:
Reply 49
i'd love to get a tatoo but wouldn't have the guts to come home and see my parents face... ohoohoh scary!
Reply 50
sannamanir
i'd love to get a tatoo but wouldn't have the guts to come home and see my parents face... ohoohoh scary!

well you dont run around naked in your house so if the tattoo was on a hidden place they would not even know : )))

Latest

Trending

Trending