The Student Room Group

Enrolment for next year University

Hi,

Just wanted to know. I am currently enrolled to Bsc Health and Social Care foundation year, and I remember when I made my enrolment application was from January until September. What is happening for next year? Do I receive automatically the enrolment or do I have to apply again for the next year?

Thanks
Original post by Sana R
Hi,

Just wanted to know. I am currently enrolled to Bsc Health and Social Care foundation year, and I remember when I made my enrolment application was from January until September. What is happening for next year? Do I receive automatically the enrolment or do I have to apply again for the next year?

Thanks

You'd need to check with your academic department with regards to applying for year 1 entry. In some cases this is dealt with internally, but in others you actually need to submit an application via UCAS.

In either case, yes, you will still need to formally enrol each year. This is not done automatically.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One

You'd need to check with your academic department with regards to applying for year 1 entry. In some cases this is dealt with internally, but in others you actually need to submit an application via UCAS.

In either case, yes, you will still need to formally enrol each year. This is not done automatically.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending