Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sublime_envy)
'I really like you but my girlfriend is coming back from belfast tomorrow.'
OMG I've had something so similiar!
'We cant go to mine because my wife wont like that'

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I only date guys I have known for at least 3 months before hand!
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive got exams coming up so i just wont have the time'

pissed me off that did
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"I think we should just be friends because you live 10 minutes down the road and i'm too lazy to come and see you" :rolleyes:

Well that was the gist of it.
undercover-ange
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Because I corrected his spelling too much :confused: We had a big argument and he decided I was too much of a perfectionist. Meh x
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by undercover-ange)
Because I corrected his spelling too much :confused: We had a big argument and he decided I was too much of a perfectionist. Meh x
i used to have a gf who was from like just outside liverpool, and i always used to take the piss out of her for her like's and other funny things like dead good. and shee teased me for saying stuff like chap...a h good times
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well I've never been dumped....BUT when i dumped one of my last boyfriends I had to tell him this: You know when you really really want something that you love, and once you have it, you don't want it anymore. It was the best I could give him
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was going out with someone for months when he turned round and said he was still in love with his ex. Er thanks for waiting 6 months to decide to tell me. At the time I was so heartbroken (I was 16), but when I look back now I findi t quite amusing. The bugger got so much money out of me and he finished with me a week before my birthday! That was the real reason i bet, so that he didn't have to buy me a present!
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My mates dumping her boyfriend. Her reason...shes in love with his best mate. :|
I'd feel totally gutted if someone dumped me for my best mate. I feel really bad for my mates bf right now. Well not right now but when he gets dumped lol.
Luize
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"I'm gay"
And then I counsiled the guy to coming to terms with his sexuality, within a couple weeks he was dating my female friend, neither of them realising the situation as I keep things to myself.

I think I have used "You're a Prick"
jessica_h
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
one of my friends was eating an apple while on the phone with her boyf. he said that he wasn't sure if they should still be going out as she didn't seem to be committed enough, etc. she just kind of went along with it so she could get him off the phone so she could keep on eating her apple. the next day, she said to us 'but it was a REALLY good apple!' lol my friends crack me up
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've only had 1 girlfriend break up with me and her reason was 'you *******'. Then she started crying so i felt awkward and left.

Whenever i split up with girls i usually just tell them straight that i'm not interested any more.
luce20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got the classic line of 'its not you, its me'. To top that off he did that on msn- very nice of him! :mad:
ClosetGinger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok i've used:

'You're making me ill"
"I can't see you til after my GCSES"
"You're too short"
"I love you but i'm not IN love with you anymore"
"I like someone else, I'm not going to tell him i like him but i want to see how that goes"
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amo1)
i used to have a gf who was from like just outside liverpool, and i always used to take the piss out of her for her like's and other funny things like dead good. and shee teased me for saying stuff like chap...a h good times
My boyfriend once counted the number of random "yeh likes" I said whilst I was talking to him...
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by katiesado)
what's the stupidest reason you've ever given someone for breaking up with them? what's the stupidest reason you've ever been given for being dumped?
My ex-boyfriend once told me that one of HIS ex's broke up with him, over an overdue library book??? :confused: Apparently he borrowed a library book under the girls name, and didn't return it on time, so she dumped him. I think he exaggerated tho! Hehe, was prolly bitter about the split, so made it seem like it wasn't that bad. But still, over a library book! :rolleyes:

Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by katiesado)
what's the stupidest reason you've ever given someone for breaking up with them? what's the stupidest reason you've ever been given for being dumped?
"You support the Waratahs, this is never going to work"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads