The Student Room Group

Phone virus?

something funny happened to my phone. samsung v200. on saturday something happened and the phone restarted. :mad:
everything inside the phone eg my phone numbers stored in the phone memory was deleted. it was dual band but now i cant put any other sim card into my phone. i know i have to unlock it again. but does any one know what could have caused this to happen. all my phone settings restarted.

thankyou
Reply 1
you did a factory reset sequence by accident?
Reply 2
oh, can i undo?
Reply 3
nope. sounds like you reset factory settings. doh
Reply 4
i dont remember playing with that section. i had just put in another sim card. closed the phone. took it back out. put my t-mobile and there it all started!
Reply 5
G_S
something funny happened to my phone. samsung v200. on saturday something happened and the phone restarted. :mad:
everything inside the phone eg my phone numbers stored in the phone memory was deleted. it was dual band but now i cant put any other sim card into my phone. i know i have to unlock it again. but does any one know what could have caused this to happen. all my phone settings restarted.

thankyou

den it looks like your your phone hates u ....what have u done to it now?
Thrown it down the bath tub like ur sis? Oh boy,the phone wants revenge! :aetsch:
Reply 6
Pretty sure it isn't a virus - you don't get them in phones other than Nokia Series 60 or so I reckon and even then you have to click accept on them for them to work! Sounds like some kind of factory reset to me... unless removing the sim card caused the numbers to disappear magically somehow lol - did u store them in the phone memory or sim card memory?
Reply 7
clever me, stored it in the phone and sim card. for backup!!! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending