The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kcl mpharm rejection

hi
I just got the UCAS rejection, on it it said that I don't meet the threshold, I assumed it was talking grades was but since they were AAA and the minimum grades needed were AAB I wasn't sure if it was an error or they just don't want me 😞 .
thanks !
Original post by Mk17KM
hi
I just got the UCAS rejection, on it it said that I don't meet the threshold, I assumed it was talking grades was but since they were AAA and the minimum grades needed were AAB I wasn't sure if it was an error or they just don't want me 😞 .
thanks !

They have other entry requirements (like GCSEs) which you may not meet?

Worth reaching out to see if there was a mistake - I know I haven't had a single interaction with KCL in which they haven't made a mistake of some sort...
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
They have other entry requirements (like GCSEs) which you may not meet?
Worth reaching out to see if there was a mistake - I know I haven't had a single interaction with KCL in which they haven't made a mistake of some sort...

hey, appreciate the response, My GCSEs all exceeded the minimum requirements, ig it was just my luck and dont think emailing this late is going to help since interviews wouldve already taken place, ty tho
Original post by Mk17KM
hi
thanks !

I also got rejected with predicted grades of A*AA and when I requested further elaboration on the reasons behind the rejection, they said "...As we have received a very high volume of applications for a limited number of places on the programme, we unfortunately have to disappoint a very high number of applicants who have achieved, or are predicted to meet or exceed, our entry requirements..."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending