The Student Room Group

MUFG trading platforms analyst 2024

Has anybody heard back since doing the 1st round interview this week?
Reply 1
Original post by Jdcal
Hi , i did
Reply 2
Original post by Jdcal
What type of technical questions do you think they will ask? also what is required of the role (tech skills wise)
Reply 3
Original post by mr5656
What type of technical questions do you think they will ask? also what is required of the role (tech skills wise)
I’m honestly not sure, I imagine it’ll be object oriented problems similar to the first round and strength based questions about past experiences. Are you printing out content for the presentation? I’m planning to read from some bullet points for mine.
Reply 4
Original post by Jdcal
I’m honestly not sure, I imagine it’ll be object oriented problems similar to the first round and strength based questions about past experiences. Are you printing out content for the presentation? I’m planning to read from some bullet points for mine.
Hey, me too I am also just planning to read from bullet points. Are you printing 3 copies? Also, any idea on dress attire
Reply 5
Original post by Jdcal
Also, what is your presentation on?
Reply 6
Original post by mr5656
Mine is on cyber security in banking, why? I’ve got a general script printed out for myself and then two more print outs to give to the interviewers. Dress attire should just be business casual, so shirt and pants. I don’t think they’re expecting a suit
Reply 7
Sorry I meant “Mine is on cyber security in banking, wbu?”
Reply 8
Original post by mr5656
Did you hear back from them?
Reply 9
Original post by Jdcal
Did you hear back from them?

Hey no I have not yet, wbu?
Reply 10
Original post by mr5656