Two open days on the same day Watch

This discussion is closed.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Exeter have gone and put their open day on the 9th March - the same as Southampton! Now I don't know which one to go to. I wanted to go to both.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
Contact one or the other (or both of them) and explain the clash and ask if they have any other visit days or if they could organise an individual visit day for you.

There will be more than one person in the same situation (there were 384 people who applied to both places a couple of yrs ago....so odds are there'll be at least 100 or so looking to go to both open days)
Yeah I was thinking of doing that. I have been to an Exeter open day before, and had a talk from the English lecturers and everything. I've visited Southampton uni too but I didn't go to an English talk (didn't even go to the avenue campus at all), so it might be better to go there. Plus it will almost definately be my insurance choice. But Exeter might be my first choice so I should probably go there. But it would be easier to get to Soton. Lol I'm just rambling on now
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You could go to one and wait for another open day at the other university.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (138)
61.88%
No I haven't decided yet (49)
21.97%
Yes but I might change my mind (36)
16.14%

Watched Threads