The Student Room Group

English Language GCSE

hey, does anyone know where to start when improving your e- language grade as a year 11. i need all the help and support i can get.

if you want to know a bit about why i need help, my other post explains all

pls and thanks ❤️❤️
Hiya, I didn’t see your other post, but I would recommend for English language just doing lots of practice. I’m making sure that you know the language techniques that are used and also recommend doing a lot of reading as this really helps to improve your vocabulary and make sure that you’re not over complicating things in terms of language. Having a look at other resources online is always good as well if you have any more questions just ask me and good luck with everything☺️
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hiya, I didn’t see your other post, but I would recommend for English language just doing lots of practice. I’m making sure that you know the language techniques that are used and also recommend doing a lot of reading as this really helps to improve your vocabulary and make sure that you’re not over complicating things in terms of language. Having a look at other resources online is always good as well if you have any more questions just ask me and good luck with everything☺️

thank you sm will do so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending