that one with the big tower and a deer park

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    that one with the big tower and a deer park
    No ... as far as I'm aware Lincoln doesn't have a deer park

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxymoron)
    Yeah, you're clearly confused Nick...we do have a big tower though (ie. the library)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxymoron)
    All the best colleges do :p:
    (Original post by Hoofbeat)
    Yeah, you're clearly confused Nick...we do have a big tower though (ie. the library)
    I reckon ours is bigger than yours - it's got a bigger area at the top that's for sure

ReputationRep:
    Stop filling this poor person's mind with lies! They have obviously seen the Light (blue) and realised that the evil dark (blue) side which is oxford will do them no good! :p:

(Original post by Willa)
    Stop filling this poor person's mind with lies! They have obviously seen the Light (blue) and realised that the evil dark (blue) side which is oxford will do them no good! :p:
    Then again, I did always say that I'd base university choice on the Boat Race: you lost fair and square. :p:

ReputationRep:
    should be going to study law at somerville in 2005 (grades permitting of course)...

ReputationRep:
    I have a signature which reveals all, (though I fear it is slightly pretentious!) Ah well... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Law
    New College
    AAA
    ...oh-so-hopefully. Was looking likely until a week ago when I wrote an essay response in an English exam that I would not wipe my bum with - it was that bad. Have to stop coming on these forums too cos they're making me want to go to New College soooo much dunno what I'm gonna do on results day!!

And conditional offers at Oxford? Wow you're so incredibly lucky! (no doubt you deserve it of course)

Hmm wish me luck in my final Mod for English tomorro, and final A-level exam ever! Unless I return to resit! noooooo

ReputationRep:
    Would it be an idea for someone to make a list of all these (grades permitting) places at Oxford?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woostarite)
    Would it be an idea for someone to make a list of all these (grades permitting) places at Oxford?
    i think there already is somewhere... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoofbeat)
    i think there already is somewhere... :confused:
    There is the sticky List which includes applicants and this New Students 2005 thread (which seems mainly discursive) but there is no definitive easy to look at list unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    This is where the tabs pwn you lot

ReputationRep:
    At least Oxonians don't waste their time checking tab message boards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoraster)
    At least Oxonians don't waste their time checking tab message boards.
    Is that so? I wonder if RichE agrees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    This is where the tabs pwn you lot
    TSR pwns you mate - you're never off the damn site. :eek:

Seems someone may have to come up with a solution - this thread got tabotaged and riche-raphyfied in its earliest days.

ReputationRep:
    Is that so? I wonder if RichE agrees
    I have flu so that's unfair :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichE)
    TSR pwns you mate - you're never off the damn site. :eek:

Seems someone may have to come up with a solution - this thread got tabotaged and riche-raphyfied in its earliest days.
    Gap years do that to you

ReputationRep:
    Gap years do that to you
    Will you be able to remember anything from last year?

What is it you will be studying again? :rolleyes:

Sorry I forgot this is Cam - what will you be robotically regurgitating? :p:

ReputationRep:
    What the heck are people talking about?!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.