Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    argh that game is driving me mad, i've trapped the rat in the diskette box and got the stone tiles but i have no idea what to do now!
    me too!
    edit: you have to lift up the bridge and put the tiles in, then move them around and drop the head in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    me too!
    edit: you have to lift up the bridge and put the tiles in, then move them around and drop the head in
    lol! Well done Nick...glad to see you guys are enjoying the game! The levels get more random as you progress (think it's 7 with the elevator that annoys me as it takes ages!!!).

Didn't realise you were still in Cam Will...good luck with the rowing! I'm off to the gym this afternoon...not sure whether I can force myself on the erg...haven't been on one for about 5weeks as we had Eights 4weeks ago so we stopped ergs the week before them as we had more outings and since then I've just been revising and only rowed once in Oriel Regatta (and we just did that for a laugh). Umm...might make myself do a nice 20min steady erg...probably not even looking at the screen, just so I can get back into it. I'll use the treadmill/bike/cross trainers/weights and then go for a nice swim and jacazzi Not much else to do! Anyways, better go and grab some lunch.

Good luck with the game guys!

ReputationRep:
    I'm now stuck on the one with the stupid smiley faces keypad - i've clicked loads of the buttons and they keep changing when you get the right one but I can't work out any pattern or find any clues - help me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    I'm now stuck on the one with the stupid smiley faces keypad - i've clicked loads of the buttons and they keep changing when you get the right one but I can't work out any pattern or find any clues - help me!!
    spot the odd one out! If you get it wrong you only go back two spaces so remember your last 2 correct key presses!

Oh and someone help with the letter and pen problem...I'm so sure I have to write out an order but I have no idea how to write on the piece of paper with the pen!!??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    spot the odd one out! If you get it wrong you only go back two spaces so remember your last 2 correct key presses!

Oh and someone help with the letter and pen problem...I'm so sure I have to write out an order but I have no idea how to write on the piece of paper with the pen!!??
    What is this you're on about? It sounds kinda fun! - what is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    That really was the most ridiculously long lock ever :mad:

irsng - we're talking about the stupid game chloe linked to earlier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    you have to put the paper over the letter downstairs then use the pen to trace the signature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    you have to put the paper over the letter downstairs then use the pen to trace the signature
    genius!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    That really was the most ridiculously long lock ever :mad:

irsng - we're talking about the stupid game chloe linked to earlier
    Can I have the link? I wanna see what game this is it sounds fun not that I have the time... last exam tomorrow morning! :eek: Can't wait for it to be over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    genius!
    i'm completely stuck on the colour mixing thing now though - keeps saying wrong mixture :confused: maybe I need to turn on the colours first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    i'm completely stuck on the colour mixing thing now though - keeps saying wrong mixture :confused: maybe I need to turn on the colours first?
    just mix the colour which appears on the teleporter....so if yellow is there you mix blue and green (i think)....purple = red and blue etc

I'm stuck on this computer thing where you have to type in commands, I've only got one code to work so far and it doesnt do anything"!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    just mix the colour which appears on the teleporter....so if yellow is there you mix blue and green (i think)....purple = red and blue etc
    how do you mix them though? if i click on the small wheels i can get one of them to go dark, but no colours are flowing or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    how do you mix them though? if i click on the small wheels i can get one of them to go dark, but no colours are flowing or anything
    you click on one and it goes grey, then click on the other one you want to mix, and you'll see the big wheel on the teleporter change colour if you're right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    hehe you guys are addicted! Irisng the game is: www.albartus.com/motas

Nick you're on the right idea...you do indeed have to mix them by clicking the small wheels. You need to make the colour at the top of the teleporter. The key is the order in which you do things...just keep trying and you'll get it eventually. The levels after that one become more obscure and a bit weird...certainly not my favourite ones!

OMG Will we have a brand new Concept 2 Erg at the gym!!!! It's really nice to row with (although strange handles)...think the LCD displays too big though, but it was exciting anyways! I ended up doing only a 10min erg with some sprints as I was so out of shape!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoofbeat)
    Its a very addictive game, it annoyed me for ages when i did it lol, fab game tho,

OMG Will we have a brand new Concept 2 Erg at the gym!!!! It's really nice to row with (although strange handles)...think the LCD displays too big though, but it was exciting anyways! I ended up doing only a 10min erg with some sprints as I was so out of shape!
    oooh is it one of those ones with a graph thing that shows you your distribution of power during the stroke........games of 'see who can get the funniest looking graph' are soo much fun lol

ReputationRep:

Nick you're on the right idea...you do indeed have to mix them by clicking the small wheels. You need to make the colour at the top of the teleporter. The key is the order in which you do things...just keep trying and you'll get it eventually. The levels after that one become more obscure and a bit weird...certainly not my favourite ones!

By your description I presume you're talking about the Model D...the new blue one with the icky handles and huge fancy screen. We have one in our boathouse, and I personally don't like it, although one of my teammates spent easter vacation using one and now doesnt like the old Model C and Model B (the black ones). So keep in mind that using the model D may be addictive :p:
    If you get a chance though, find the pace-boat on the computer....that's the best function about it I have found: It's a little boat which you have to race against, it's really motivational.

And speaking of rowing, I just masacared my PB.....I got 7:02.6....8 seconds better than my previous pb!!! WOOO YEAH BABY!!! I really wanna go sub 7 before the summer is over! And I found out I am actually the lightest member of dev squad, so I'm really pleased with my time!

ReputationRep:
    anyone got to the section with the 3 laser grids? I have opened the panel in the second room along the hallway...the one with the 3 wires. But I dunno what to do, I dont have any wire cutters or anything!?

Damn you chloé this game is addictive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    By your description I presume you're talking about the Model D...the new blue one with the icky handles and huge fancy screen.
    Yeah, that's the one. The screen's so big and off putting and the stroke rate's in the bottom left corner and is sort of hidden by the whopping great big 500m split! The handles also made my hands sore...they're funny things. Oh well, I was pulling reasonable splits on it, so it can't have been that bad!

If you get a chance though, find the pace-boat on the computer....that's the best function about it I have found: It's a little boat which you have to race against, it's really motivational.
    Yeah I saw that feature...wasn't quite sure of the point of it or how to get it to work. Do you set what sort of split you want to get and then your aim is to stay with the pace boat?...ummm I'm very competitive so would probably like that rather than staring at the split!

And speaking of rowing, I just masacared my PB.....I got 7:02.6....8 seconds better than my previous pb!!! WOOO YEAH BABY!!! I really wanna go sub 7 before the summer is over! And I found out I am actually the lightest member of dev squad, so I'm really pleased with my time!
    Yay!!!! Well done...that's very good! I'm hoping to go sub 8mins by October with my 2k time...not sure if it's feasible though...it would require me to lose 30seconds off my current 2k times...I've put on a lot of weight though recently and have lost a lot of fitness, so I'm hoping if I got down to a better size and was more cardiovascularly fit that I'd manage 8mins as I'm strong enough to pull the splits required, but I'm not cardiovascualrly fit enough to keep a decent stroke rate for that length of time! If not, then 8mins by January (when it's trials for W1 for Torpids) would put me in a good stead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    anyone got to the section with the 3 laser grids? I have opened the panel in the second room along the hallway...the one with the 3 wires. But I dunno what to do, I dont have any wire cutters or anything!?

Damn you chloé this game is addictive!
    hehe! thought u'd like the game..I discovered it during my A-Levels...not a good idea! Anyways, I didn't do that level recently (I gave up shortly before that) but I did do it originally. I vaguely remember the thing with the lasers is they open different doors and you have to do things in order. Hold on..I know where to find out how to do it.

EDIT: Where exactly are you? Tell me what you've done on Level12 so far!

ReputationRep:
    Chloe - I think you'll find it was for conversations like this that Raphael initiated Oxford Chat (which is wilting ). Can you please stop spamming this thread? :p: :bootyshak :eek:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.