The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

How likely is it to get into Imperial Msci Physics?

I am predicted A*A*AA in physics, maths, further maths and chemistry, in that order, I am doing a materials science course at cambridge in the summer, a physics based taster day at a decent university, and I have done work experience at the European Space Agency. I'm also doing lots of MOOCs and wider reading too, but seeing as only 1 out of 8 people get on, I don't know if this really makes a difference? Has anyone had similar grades and/or experiences and had offers?
Original post by tomghosh07
I am predicted A*A*AA in physics, maths, further maths and chemistry, in that order, I am doing a materials science course at cambridge in the summer, a physics based taster day at a decent university, and I have done work experience at the European Space Agency. I'm also doing lots of MOOCs and wider reading too, but seeing as only 1 out of 8 people get on, I don't know if this really makes a difference? Has anyone had similar grades and/or experiences and had offers?

Had a friend get in with same grades as you and he didn’t do nearly as much supercurriculars as you so yes you stand a good chance of getting in. However, the admissions test matters more and for 2025 entry you’ll need to sit the esat so that is the main thing you should worry about.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Jacob24030
Had a friend get in with same grades as you and he didn’t do nearly as much supercurriculars as you so yes you stand a good chance of getting in. However, the admissions test matters more and for 2025 entry you’ll need to sit the esat so that is the main thing you should worry about.
Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending