The Student Room Group

Masters at UCambs or PhD at UEdinb

Hello, I have completed Masters at Essex and now doing the first year of the 3-year Masters at UCambs. Completing this year would give me a PgCert in Clinical Leadership, Education and Research. Now I have the opportunity to take a PhD at Univeristy of Edinburgh. If it was you, do you go to PhD as you already got that PgCert anyway or you finish the 3-yrs masters as second masters?

Quick Reply