This discussion is closed.
jonnytheman2005
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Would anyone be willing to post a good standard Coursework piece for me to see how they structured their essay and used sources?

Mine was hilariously badly structured.
grace1
Report 14 years ago
well no cos you could jus use it! we are not that thick!
jjr14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if you told us your topic we could give some pointers on how to structure it and we could give sentence starters and paragraph starters. is it like a historical debate or what?
Aj2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well he better be quick, the coursework has to be at OCR by the 15th May. Mine's been sent off today........................... ...............I hope it has anyway.
grace1
Report 14 years ago
yeah some people in my class haven't even started. i did mine on Puritanism in Elizabethan England. It was rubbish. lol
Aj2003
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bloody hell, i worked on mine constantly for about week tweaking almost everything 20 times.

In the end it was 2,999 words. lol.
Charlottie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Look at an exemplar.
grace1
Report 14 years ago
mine was just over 3,000...but it was structured so badly. in the end i got so stressed over it i stopped...
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Mine was bang on the word limit of 2250, and the teachers given me 48/50 for it, but that could go either up or down.

That wasn't using sources. Only my part A was, and I got 10/10 for that. Again, it might change.

What's your essay title, then I might be able to help with the structure.
grace1
Report 14 years ago
my teacher didn't even help! he said he couln't mark a first draft cos it's against the rules! it is, but most teachers most first drafts anyway? is this the case for everyone?
*starry_eyed_*
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
rnt u kinda late???
grace1
Report 14 years ago
anyone leaving it this late is kinda dumb (sorry)
Elspungo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
at my school, we didnt start the cwrk until late feb/march because we do it after we hve finished our courses nd done jan. exams and can spend all our efforts on cwrk. so sometimes its not the indivudals fault. i spent 2 months researchin my cwrk and bout 2 1/2 weeks redoing it. The OCR cwrk is different to the other exam boards because it is externally marked so teachers are only allowed to give you verbal advice and not allowed to mark it or grade it....its a bit of a ***** actually!!!
grace1
Report 14 years ago
OCR is a ***** for coursework yes!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.42%
No (291)
75.58%

Watched Threads