The Student Room Group

Met Police Day 2

Hi all,
I just booked myself in for my Day 2 assessments on the 20th March, so 2 weeks time, and I was wondering if anyone had some insights into the interview and the role play?

Type of questions asked? Subject of questions? What they’re aiming to hear from me?
And with the role play, is it a team exercise with other candidates or individual? How exactly do they assess you? Does it matter if situations are left unresolved if you run out of time? What are the things that can instantly mark you down?

Any help would be fantastic, thank you!
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by EthanW2210
Hi all,
I just booked myself in for my Day 2 assessments on the 20th March, so 2 weeks time, and I was wondering if anyone had some insights into the interview and the role play?
Type of questions asked? Subject of questions? What they’re aiming to hear from me?
And with the role play, is it a team exercise with other candidates or individual? How exactly do they assess you? Does it matter if situations are left unresolved if you run out of time? What are the things that can instantly mark you down?
Any help would be fantastic, thank you!

How did it all go? I have the exact same questions as you and my day 2 is coming up in a few days
Original post by username6913198
How did it all go? I have the exact same questions as you and my day 2 is coming up in a few days

Help! Mine is in 2 days. How did it go? Was there an interview? Do you have any tips to give? Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Hakunamatatahelp
Help! Mine is in 2 days. How did it go? Was there an interview? Do you have any tips to give? Thanks

Hey any advice?

Quick Reply