This discussion is closed.
gaga_kid
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
how long after youre apply thing is processed by ucas should you normally expect to get a letter with your number and password?

mine was processed by ucas on wednesday. yet to receive anything in the post.....but.....on my ucas/apply thing i did say no to receive things by letters but by email. does that still apply to this? i havent had any emails.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
i said the same, but got a letter through the post 5 days later.
gaga_kid
Rep:
ok so no worries then.... yet
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by gaga_kid)
ok so no worries then.... yet
Well with postal strikes and all, I wouldn't be too worried if it didnt come in weeks if I were you!
gaga_kid
Rep:
yeah true true
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads