ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    a robot!

ya ok, option 1 then.....
    bi people are fun fun fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    bi people are fun fun fun
    i dont care if its sarcastic we are fun, besides bi would imply im 50/50 where as i think im 70/30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    i dont care if its sarcastic we are fun, besides bi would imply im 50/50 where as i think im 70/30
    im not being sarcastic and 70/30 which way are you liking your bi rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    im not being sarcastic and 70/30 which way are you liking your bi rep
    7:3
    girls:guys

guys arent as beautiful - no offence!!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    7:3
    girls:guys

guys arent as beautiful - no offence!!!! :rolleyes:
    , i can certainly agree with that... i know i'm not at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what would you do if this happend to you?

make him do all my chores

ReputationRep:
    [/QUOTE]stop creating such pathetic threads, go to school and stop spending all ur time on here, loser[QUOTE]

i love you to!!! btw if you can say that then you can leave your name, bit sad if you dont really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    Thats upsetting. You really dont get the concept of east,west,south west,midlands(yay), north and highland?
    Edit and South-how could I forget them.
    Because you don't, either :rolleyes:?

ReputationRep:
    stop creating such pathetic threads, go to school and stop spending all ur time on here, loser

i love you to!!! btw if you can say that then you can leave your name, bit sad if you dont really
    im honoured to be in your signature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    Thats upsetting. You really dont get the concept of east,west,south west,midlands(yay), north and highland?
    Edit and South-how could I forget them.
    you could have been reffereing to east on the pitch or country.....did not know whether one was discussing the teams tatical ability, or some random hokey legue no one gives a rats ass about.

if your going to offend someone at least do it right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    stop creating such pathetic threads, go to school and stop spending all ur time on here, loser

im honoured to be in your signature
    anytime darling, oh and thanks for the neg rep

ReputationRep:
    anytime darling, oh and thanks for the neg rep
    i havent repped you today, need to give some more around before it lets me give you luurve :confused: maybe it was public school anne?

ReputationRep:
    i havent repped you today, need to give some more around before it lets me give you luurve :confused: maybe it was public school anne?
    no the person neg reped me and it said your name!!!!! dont lieeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    no the person neg reped me and it said your name!!!!! dont lieeeeeee
    but ANYONE could do that, someone was probably framing me and if i was gonna neg rep why would I put my name down, then it would mean you would neg rep me later :confused:
    did you get the rep today?

ReputationRep:
    but ANYONE could do that, someone was probably framing me and if i was gonna neg rep why would I put my name down, then it would mean you would neg rep me later :confused:
    did you get the rep today?
    yea....im so sad now

ReputationRep:
    yea....im so sad now
    it was probably public Anne, just neg rep her one later

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what would you do if this happend to you?

Call the landlord, get them to leave a note "Dear Mr Tramp, please leave, we will be clearing this shed out in 3 days" , then get Environmental Health to come and remove all the rubbish, which included bottles of urine, despite the fact that it was actually an outside toilet rather than a shed.

True story, we discovered a homeless man living in our outhouse last year!! Quite disturbing, not a fun experience standing washing up looking out the window to see a little man running out of you outside loo!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Call the landlord, get them to leave a note "Dear Mr Tramp, please leave, we will be clearing this shed out in 3 days" , then get Environmental Health to come and remove all the rubbish, which included bottles of urine, despite the fact that it was actually an outside toilet rather than a shed.

True story, we discovered a homeless man living in our outhouse last year!! Quite disturbing, not a fun experience standing washing up looking out the window to see a little man running out of you outside loo!!
    omg that would scare the **** out of me! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)

do you live in the North ??

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of One Foot In The Grave.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.