The Student Room Group

epq?

Is it feasable for me to do part of an EPQ in year 11 summer? If I do it then I would be doing 4 a levels and the EPQ, so I would like to get rid of some of the workload first. My school finishes it in spring year 12 too. How/how much of an EPQ could I do in the summer? Is it similar to HPQ?
Original post by ELEPHANTRAT
Is it feasable for me to do part of an EPQ in year 11 summer? If I do it then I would be doing 4 a levels and the EPQ, so I would like to get rid of some of the workload first. My school finishes it in spring year 12 too. How/how much of an EPQ could I do in the summer? Is it similar to HPQ?
Im doing a epq now and I guess you could. I got a lot of reasourses togeather from the summer (even though I completly 360 my prject) and it can help. Just make sure you have a main idea and have main reasearch found for it ect.
Reply 2
Original post by Tatakae L
Im doing a epq now and I guess you could. I got a lot of reasourses togeather from the summer (even though I completly 360 my prject) and it can help. Just make sure you have a main idea and have main reasearch found for it ect.

Ok thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending