This discussion is closed.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Ok, im in the mood for another pointless but thought provoking post lol....

What would you do if you were given this opportunity....if you can bite straight through one of your arms (bone as well) so that it fell off, you would grow wings and be able to fly like a bird.....would you do it?
Adhsur
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)

What would you do if you were given this opportunity....if you can bite straight through one of your arms (bone as well) so that it fell off, you would grow wings and be able to fly like a bird.....would you do it?
Er...*almost pukes*...no.
nikk
Rep:
(Original post by Adhsur)
Er...*almost pukes*...no.
believe it or not this is what my old biology teacher asked me lol
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
does it hurt?
nikk
Rep:
(Original post by Ralfskini)
does it hurt?
yep...but as far as i am aware once you have done it you also grow a replacement arm as well as the wings lol
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
believe it or not this is what my old biology teacher asked me lol
Your biology teacher is nuts! :eek:
Anyway I wouldn't do it, there's always hand gliding! :cool:
not1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

someones been eating the wrong mushrooms :confused:
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
right, so you end up with the normal complement of arms and some wings.

i'd do it!
nikk
Rep:
(Original post by edders)
someones been eating the wrong mushrooms :confused:
I would do it - as long as you can retract the wings when you want so you dont look like a mutant lol
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
no. its yucky and im a wimp.

love Katy ***
LadyFadge
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I would do it coz it would be a good experience to learn new skills
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
no because as amusing as it may be for about 5minutes, you would pretty quickly be outcast be society and end up as the 21st century elephant man.
Funshine
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Of course I would do it! I've always wanted to fly
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I'd do it.
It would be so much easier to get laid.
nikk
Rep:
(Original post by Bigcnee)
I'd do it.
It would be so much easier to get laid.

:confused: :confused: if you say so lol
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

Dude, that's sick.
nikk
Rep:
(Original post by Tek)
Dude, that's sick.
So is that a 'Dude that's sick - i will never do it' or 'Dude that's sick - I love it'?
ladyblitzer
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
do I get my arms back, though, after flying around for a while? if yes, then I'd probably do it. If no... well, I still might consider the thought :P

(Original post by vienna95)
no because as amusing as it may be for about 5minutes, you would pretty quickly be outcast be society and end up as the 21st century elephant man.
she has a point though
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Lol- do you think anyone is going to try it?!?
elpaw
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Lol- do you think anyone is going to try it?!?
Ive just done it. it was very painfull. And no wings yet.....

ps do you know how hard it is to type with your nose?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.03%
Okay (100)
29.5%
A bit lacking (122)
35.99%
Not good at all (83)
24.48%

Watched Threads