Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Probably forgotten how to sit down at a computer or something?
    Crap!

ReputationRep:
    Some poems simply aren't meant to be shared. I know, i've got a couple like that.
    I shared it with one other person who's a good friend. Just i don't want to post it on the forum. I can always send you it - if you can guarantee it's only you going to read it and not steal it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I shared it with one other person who's a good friend. Just i don't want to post it on the forum. I can always send you it - if you can guarantee it's only you going to read it and not steal it :p:
    Well i'd like to read it, and i certainly wouldn't let anyone else read it, if you didn't want them to.
    And i wouldn't steal it. That would just be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Here are the list of mine and my girlfriend's judgements which will be combined with the poll results when it closes.

1: Ladyshort4U
    2: Eeyore
    3: Sublime envy/Blackhawk
    4: Iluvatar
    5: Saiyamana
    6: Profesh
    7: Dreama
    8: Shootingstar
    9: lessthanthree
    10: Trousers

Is this in order yeah? Sorry, I'm just very shocked right now that I'm number one... :eek: shocked but very pleased aswell. Thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    Is this in order yeah? Sorry, I'm just very shocked right now that I'm number one... :eek: shocked but very pleased aswell. Thank you!!!
    Of course in that order. Both me and my girlfriend thought your poem was excellent.

ReputationRep:
    Of course in that order. Both me and my girlfriend thought your poem was excellent.

:p: thanks - and say thanks to your girlfriend too...appreciated...phew I've been checking this thread all day - how obsessed am I?! lol - I just needed to feel that satisfaction that my poem was ok. but "Excellent" was very unexpected - so Thanks again

ReputationRep:
    :p: thanks - and say thanks to your girlfriend too...appreciated...phew I've been checking this thread all day - how obsessed am I?! lol - I just needed to feel that satisfaction that my poem was ok. but "Excellent" was very unexpected - so Thanks again
    I got the same thing as well when I first started putting my poetry up, I thought it was mediocre at est, but people kept complimenting me on it, saying how excellent it was.

ReputationRep:
    Here are the list of mine and my girlfriend's judgements which will be combined with the poll results when it closes.

1: Ladyshort4U
    2: Eeyore
    3: Sublime envy/Blackhawk
    4: Iluvatar
    5: Saiyamana
    6: Profesh
    7: Dreama
    8: Shootingstar
    9: lessthanthree
    10: Trousers

5th!!

ReputationRep:
    I got the same thing as well when I first started putting my poetry up, I thought it was mediocre at est, but people kept complimenting me on it, saying how excellent it was.

aaaah - well maybe I should post more of my poetry up...stuff that I think is s*** and sometimes maybe half decent, will be complimented with an "excellent" - lol - thanks again and thanks to your girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    aaaah - well maybe I should post more of my poetry up...stuff that I think is s*** and sometimes maybe half decent, will be complimented with an "excellent" - lol - thanks again and thanks to your girlfriend
    Try putting some of it up in the articles section, you should get some good exposure there.

ReputationRep:
    Try putting some of it up in the articles section, you should get some good exposure there.

yeh maybe I will, Let's see how well I do in this competition first though - I still havent been officially announced "first" so let's see - the poll may say different later on today altho sublime-envy's poem was very good hence her 6 votes compared to my 5 - it was really good

ReputationRep:
    yeh maybe I will, Let's see how well I do in this competition first though - I still havent been officially announced "first" so let's see - the poll may say different later on today altho sublime-envy's poem was very good hence her 6 votes compared to my 5 - it was really good

Who knows though, Saiyamana might beat yer all :eek:

ReputationRep:
    No chance is it going to be me ... i've only got two votes, and one of them is my own ...

Nobody likes my poems

ReputationRep:
    No chance is it going to be me ... i've only got two votes, and one of them is my own ...

Nobody likes my poems

at least your beating Eeyore...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    Who knows though, Saiyamana might beat yer all :eek:

Yep, maybe you will depending on how many more people you can ask to vote for you! But it was a good poem you wrote, so well done!!!

ReputationRep:

Nobody likes my poems
    I like ur poem you seem a talented poet - it was honestly good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    at least your beating Eeyore...
    Thats only because i voted for myself . No-one likes my poem

ReputationRep:

Nobody likes my poems
    I liked your poem, thus I put it in 4th.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, maybe you will depending on how many more people you can ask to vote for you! But it was a good poem you wrote, so well done!!!

:rolleyes: Wont ask anymore. I jus wish i'd voted me rather than Sublime

ReputationRep:
    I like ur poem you seem a talented poet - it was honestly good!
    But not good enough for anyone to vote for me

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.