The Student Room Group

EPQ panic

So, I’ve finished my EPQ (just editing now) and it turns out I have to do a production log. I wasn’t aware of this, but I don’t believe anyone in my class has filled in one so we probably weren’t told as opposed to me forgetting. My teacher just briefly mentioned it on a class charts post today. I obviously don’t remember what I did when, other than the broader timeline of research and writing. What should I do??
Original post by Lugg13
So, I’ve finished my EPQ (just editing now) and it turns out I have to do a production log. I wasn’t aware of this, but I don’t believe anyone in my class has filled in one so we probably weren’t told as opposed to me forgetting. My teacher just briefly mentioned it on a class charts post today. I obviously don’t remember what I did when, other than the broader timeline of research and writing. What should I do??

hey! I reccomend going through your sources (assuming you dated them) then you can write about your sources and how you think they could influence your project this is basically what i did (bare in mind mine is still being marked and I have no idea how i did lol)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending