The Student Room Group

A Level OCR Physics A PAG 12

Hi guys,
I'm in the process of starting my PAG 12 research project for my A Level, however my teacher only spoke to us about it for about 2 minutes and has now left the school... I'm not really sure what I'm even meant to be doing and can't find much online about it. Could anyone summarise roughly what I'm meant to be doing for it? Thanks in advance!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by fluffy6814
Hi guys,
I'm in the process of starting my PAG 12 research project for my A Level, however my teacher only spoke to us about it for about 2 minutes and has now left the school... I'm not really sure what I'm even meant to be doing and can't find much online about it. Could anyone summarise roughly what I'm meant to be doing for it? Thanks in advance!

You need to write 3 pages minimum on your topic and it needs to be related to physics or engineering! So something related to maybe physics equations or laws of physics or just something related to engineering.

Quick Reply