The Student Room Group

what will i be eligible for- unusual circumstances

I am choosing to live at home with my parents, whose income is a total of £90,000 per year. I am eligible for DSA as well as the low maintenance loan amount. However, when I start uni, I will still be eligible for Universal credit despite being in full time education, due to having a limited work capability assessment and recieving PIP. Will my student finance money affect my UC and vice versa. thanks :smile:
Hi there. Receiving student finance can affect some benefits. However, you would need to discuss this with Universal Credit on how it would affect your benefits. Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply