Turn on thread page Beta

Pancake day watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to it? Where are you gonna get your free pancakes (besides the bakery)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    Looking forward to it? Where are you gonna get your free pancakes (besides the bakery)?
    They give out free pancakes?? :eek:

I'll be making loads of those microwave ones because they are yummy

I am making my pancakes-I love making pancakes..It is just so much fun!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Microwave pancakes kick ass everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    yay pancakes! Can't wait. Uhh... my free pancakes will come from my mum?!

ReputationRep:
    I will be going to my grandmas for some good old traditional home-made pancakes covered in Golden Syrup. Yum yum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    I will be going to my grandmas for some good old traditional home-made pancakes covered in Golden Syrup. Yum yum.
    whens pancake day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    home, school and anywhere i can scrooge off people
    any one kind enough to donate some to me...i promise if i ever get famous i'll cut you some slack... :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    Pancake day tomorrow right? What are my college doing ...? Fish Not exactly pancakes is it? So am I gonna get any.. probably not Anyway, better stop thinking about pancakes, my mouth is watering

ReputationRep:
    um this might sound reeeeeeeally stupid, when iz it??

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmmmm..... pancakes.........
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm having about 20 people round to my tiny kitchen to make pancakes. Did I mention my kitchen is tiny? If I stretch my arms out then I can touch the 2 opposite walls

ReputationRep:
    oooooh pancakes- the light of my life :flowers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev)
    Is it only in England? Lol I like this Eatery in Melbourne called 'The Pancake Parlour'! It rocks, it's kool and you can buy savoury pancakes, sweet pancakes, pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner :elefant: Haven't been there in ages, but might do so before I have to travel interstate for uni again. K, this thread's making me hungry lol!

Danni xox

ReputationRep:
    LOL funny...my mom doesn't know anything about a pancake day and yesterday she bought a pancake machine and was so happy with it she kept making pancakes all morning LOL

ReputationRep:
    I went shopping last night and Safeways had ran out of pancake mix!!!!! :eek:

Going to have to make it up myself with flour eggs and water lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I went shopping last night and Safeways had ran out of pancake mix!!!!! :eek:

Going to have to make it up myself with flour eggs and water lol!
    it is not hard,plus home pancakes are tastier than ready made packed ones...LAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY NICKO
    oh and there is egg,baking powder,vanilla involved don't forget :rolleyes::p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaUrEn :-))
    um this might sound reeeeeeeally stupid, when iz it??
    It's today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though as I don't have a hob at uni, I can't make myself proper pancakes *sob*, so I'm having to make do with toasted scotch pancakes instead...

ReputationRep:
    :idea: A quick tip......put custard powder in your pancakes.....makes them sweeter...yuuuummmm!! :eating:

ReputationRep:
    I won't be getting any free ones at all.
    I have work with kids, so will have them all going on about pancakes and then I will see my little brother and Dad, meaning I will be cooking pancakes there. But that isn't really a strange thing, pancakes there are a regular food. They get boring.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.