The Student Room Group

Student finance pff2 form

Hey guys,
I completed my student finance application for 2024 but when it came to my mum needing to complete the supporting evidence application - it said my details didn’t match my account to hers. I applied last yea for student finance and I got it but decided to take a gap year. I think it’s because on this application I forgot to put down my mums middle name which doesn’t match up to her account. So I’ve filled in the pff2 form and I’m gonna send it in the post as online is too complicated- does anyone know how long it will take for them to get the form?
Original post by Kiki_3
Hey guys,
I completed my student finance application for 2024 but when it came to my mum needing to complete the supporting evidence application - it said my details didn’t match my account to hers. I applied last yea for student finance and I got it but decided to take a gap year. I think it’s because on this application I forgot to put down my mums middle name which doesn’t match up to her account. So I’ve filled in the pff2 form and I’m gonna send it in the post as online is too complicated- does anyone know how long it will take for them to get the form?

Hi there,

Normally, it will take us 3-5 working days to get the form, so it shouldn't take long at all. It will then be processed in around 13 working days, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,
Normally, it will take us 3-5 working days to get the form, so it shouldn't take long at all. It will then be processed in around 13 working days, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.
Thanks, Graeme

Thank you very much, also in the form I skipped certain sections and left it blank because it said to do that like if you put no it said go straight to section 5 did I do this correct
Original post by Kiki_3
Thank you very much, also in the form I skipped certain sections and left it blank because it said to do that like if you put no it said go straight to section 5 did I do this correct

Yes, that is correct. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply