This discussion is closed.
SaeedRehman
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
what about you?
i applied law at, ox, lse, notts, ucl, kings, and bham.

predicted a grade for all my exams, its jus getting them now.. tendency to slack off until the last minute
CasperUK
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
HAHAHAH!! WE KNOW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm guessing the both of you are at Greenhead College then?
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
hmm...seems a little suspicious....from the look of that chart every single person on this forum is a genius! Plus are these predicted grades, because in my experience predicted grades are a load of rubbish (got predicted an E for geography and got an A and know lots of people predicted all A's but ended up with C's and D's).
Toffee
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
got predicted an E for geography and got an A
Lol.
Adhsur
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by SaeedRehman)
rushda, does this mean you are in your third year of doing your a levels?
I am doing A2s.
Adhsur
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by CasperUK)
I'm guessing the both of you are at Greenhead College then?
No. We're at BGS.
SaeedRehman
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
hmm...seems a little suspicious....from the look of that chart every single person on this forum is a genius! Plus are these predicted grades, because in my experience predicted grades are a load of rubbish (got predicted an E for geography and got an A and know lots of people predicted all A's but ended up with C's and D's).
you are correct, but depends really on you! what you should strive for, and better..
SaeedRehman
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I am doing A2s.
but you quoted you already have 2 a2's and few as. all in one year?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 18 years ago
You can add this to the list:

ABB Southampton Law/Pol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.79%
Okay (99)
29.38%
A bit lacking (122)
36.2%
Not good at all (83)
24.63%

Watched Threads